I've got a cool story, bros.

My dream truck is a f-350 body and frame, cummins engine, allison tranny. Never been a fan of dodge or their trannys. Ford or a chevy guy all the way.

Plus with the 12 mpg i get now, I'd mod the hell out of the diesel :drink40:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

i wonder what a 383 v8 gets for mileage

Last time i went around 40 miles on $25 at 4.50 a gallon so yeah around 8 mpg lol and that was all highway.. :nea:

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

i wonder what a 383 v8 gets for mileage

Last time i went around 40 miles on $25 at 4.50 a gallon so yeah around 8 mpg lol and that was all highway.. :nea:

damn i see why my dad says that he burns a gallon of gas every time he revs the engine lol

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

why would you lower a fullsize truck thats what shit10s are for,

i would imagine that most people do it because they can afford too.not that I have any experience with anything like that.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I figured mine out the other day, mostly city but a little highway and I got 18.6 mpg On my last tank.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

with a queen size bed matress and boxspring,fishing poles and a couple bags of clothes. and 285/75/16's and fouled plugs my 98 z71 got 21 mpg on the interstate doing 65mph thats with no cats as well.now that im in the city i hate it.but after my wreck this morning it reminded me why i drive a full size truck and not a towncar

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

why would you lower a fullsize truck thats what shit10s are for,

because they generally have taller beds for bigger woofers

Why wouldn't you lower one?

I would love a lifted truck. But I think if you go ALL OUT with a lowered truck it can still look sick.

My truck is only 2wd so lifting it would be stupid. (Did I mention I live in Ohio?) Yea try driving a 2wd truck in the snow. IT BLOWS. However, I have only gotten stuck once in the three years I have had the truck. And in my defence, the snow was past my bumper. Al least a foot.

My friends brothers 2500 diesel pulled me out. He EASILY rode through the foot of snow. Hooked up to me, and then Draged me out. Pretty beastly.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived