DC Sound Lab

Hey I have 2 Kenwood excelon x1200m amps and I'm wanting to get 2 lvl 3 or 4 subs and put 1 sub on each amp.

The lvl 3 comes in a dual 4ohm which gets 2ohm load from amp rated at 1200watts rms.

This is where I wanna be at as of final ohm load.

But lvl 3 max at 1200watts

So I'm looking at the lvl 4 subs

But I only see dual 2 and 1 ohm

That means my amp won't be at a final ohm load of 2ohms which is where I wanna be at.

So question is there a way to get a lvl4 sub with dual 4ohms so I can reach my goal for now?

Or aNy other way to get Wat I'm looking for?

Different brand subs like dc audio?

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

Hey I have 2 Kenwood excelon x1200m amps and I'm wanting to get 2 lvl 3 or 4 subs and put 1 sub on each amp.

The lvl 3 comes in a dual 4ohm which gets 2ohm load from amp rated at 1200watts rms.

This is where I wanna be at as of final ohm load.

But lvl 3 max at 1200watts

So I'm looking at the lvl 4 subs

But I only see dual 2 and 1 ohm

That means my amp won't be at a final ohm load of 2ohms which is where I wanna be at.

So question is there a way to get a lvl4 sub with dual 4ohms so I can reach my goal for now?

Or aNy other way to get Wat I'm looking for?

Different brand subs like dc audio?

wire a dual 1 in series to 2ohm.. if u dont kno how go to youtube cause it would make more since to watch and learn.. a

D1 can be wired to .5 and 2ohm.. but consider impedance rise. so u wont be gettin the full 1200rms from each amp..

Doubt that either of those amp will put out 1200 maybe both of them might see. Either one of those subs would work for you. I would go with the lvl4's cause that will give you a chance to upgrade amps later.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Ok kool

I must have missed that dual 1ohm wiring =2ohms but that makes this a lot easier for me

Cuz I blew 1 of my other subs and wanting sumthing that WILL last

My last subs rated 1000rms and 2000max

So much for that!

But my other 1 is still running strong... for now

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

And thanx for the inputs guys!!!

AnD where's the best cheapest place to buy a pair of DCs

I'm new to this brand

There are more than a few reps who frequent this forum. Just make a post in this sub forum.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |