ATTN West Coast Competitors!!!

thorshammer

Does fusing between front and rear batteries count? Or just between battery and amp?

MECA is only the fusing to your amp, not counting the runs from front to rear batteries.

So with a single 12 and a 300 amp fuse, I would be in street 4?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

ill go to 1 =].

would doug just do socal then?...

doug no longer judges. his brother owns the company now. Jeffrey Fernandez covers SoCal.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

What is the dilemma with driving a few hundred miles to a show? I know I'm a rare case but I participated in 36 shows last yr from NY to Florida and just about every state in between.

I'm more than happy to host shows several times a month. I'm also quite happy to come to your area and and judge them as well.

For this sport to grow we have to have participation. If everyone waits till its in thier backyard we will never grow.

My shows are alot of fun! I give out great awards hold raffles for things like subs,components,batteries, oil changes etc...

Alpine.. I talked to Steve last week and I'm working on becoming a certified judge for Meca also. :drinks: I dont like to be a one trick pony. I like to play in everything and supply playgrounds for all to play in!

X2 ROB!!!

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Does fusing between front and rear batteries count? Or just between battery and amp?

MECA is only the fusing to your amp, not counting the runs from front to rear batteries.

Yes, but if i were you, id get a smaller fuse to run a smaller class. I ran 4 15's and my D9 in street 4. I lowered my fusing from 600 down to 325

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

Or u can also do a 40 amp fuse and b in street 1. U could also try amateur class

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Rob hosts some of the best shows known to man... and the raffle prizes are insane.... and TNE this year so far is nowhere close to being the same without you

shall there ever be a TNESPL, and TNWSPL finals event? :)

but i do hear your coming for st. judes... ftwwwww

Thanks Brotha! I miss not haveing any shows around here for sure! It was great getting to know ya and help you tweak and tune now and again! I'll be back for st judes for sure 8)

I drove 750 miles to Cali in february for a show :good:

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

I drove 750 miles to Cali in february for a show :good:

This is what I like to see! Dedication!

Would ya drive to Reno for a chance to win a lvl 5 sub of choice? How about farthest driven gets free entry? Gas Cards?

Let me know what it takes to get folks in the lanes!

Archived