Yeah man talk to your parents and see about staying with them for awhile... If they say yes dump her get your shit and go... Depending on how long you worked there you can try to get unemployment from them LOL

I could stay in NC no problem. I just really want to stay in fl. I could afford a place with friends. I just don't know wtf to do at times

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Well I would get all my finances really good so you have the rainy day stash Incase it takes longer to find another job...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Is your girlfriends mom easy to get along with at work or does she seem controlling like your girlfriend. If she is easy to get along with I would let her know what her daughter is telling you about you getting fired, once you get that part resolved then you can put your foot down.

She is moody and immature just like her daughter. Always "borrows" her daughters money and never pays it back. Just takes advantage of her. But here is the kicker.

She knows how her daughter is, BUT, she is almost identical. +my gf tells me "this is why she doesn't want you to be under her" because "if we don't work out" she will listen to me and get you fired and she sees us fight a lot so she might think we won't be together forever.......

Reading that u just posted. Get out man!! That shit could be "for the rest of your life". People don't change..

Mind you she will complain about how her mom shits on her all day long. But once her mom needs something she is superrrrr nice to her and then if I disagree or call her mom out to her. I am a dumbass asshole because I just call it like I see it.

Oh yea and her mom borrowed my car" my gf that doesn't bitch" and curbed a rim...........

I asked her about it and she lied straight to my face.......................... =@

Haha no shit, one of my 20's got curbed cause of my ex aswell. You are in a shitty situation, just kick her to the curb man. I put up with the same BS. My prob was the good crazy sex. That crap sucked me right in an brainwashed my ass HAHAHA.

I would be lying if I told you that was why I am still around. Because it is worse than once every 2 weeks. We can't even sleep in the same bed because "her mom would think it is weird". So the times we can are very few and far between.

Man I am like typing out how fail this situation is in every way :( I hate loving her as much as I do because it could be making a easy decision a LOT harder.

Usually harder decisions have a better outcome. There is plenty of tail to be scoped on. Plus you only live once. Enjoy it. If she bitches, put the hammer down. It will conclude real fast to whats going to really happen. You can only handle so much of that crap.

Edited by LVL4JEEP

06 Jeep GC 20" Boss 335's dropped 1.0in frt 1.1rear 30frt tint dbl 10rear. 2 tone custom leather. many more goodies.

Pioneer 6800UB

2 Deepcycle Exides

2 runs of 0ga, Big 3

//

DC Audio LVL4 15

Rockford Fosgate T1000bd

3.25cuft @ 35hz//

Alpine MRP240

Boston Acoustik Comps (Changing to CDT'S)

(Future - adding another LVL4 15 and a AQ2200. Powerbastard 220A

OK, everything I am about to say is coming from personal experience.

The first thing you need to is get your money back from that trip.

Quickly and quietly look for a new job. (Its a little easier because you are working to get noticed)

Find somebody....anybody to move with/room mate with.

Get the hell out of there.

Reasons why:

Once she knows that she has that control over you by threatening to turn your life upside down, SHE WON'T STOP! It will probably lead to either her snapping because you finally put your foot down. Or you snapping because you have been holding all of that frustration in, and you are by yourself. I know it sucks, been there, done that. Most people with this problem get worse and more controlling because they feel they can. I know you love her, its why you are still there but, it can only take you so far.

Women get jealous. Thats a fact but, it sounds like she acts that way because she has a problem with herself.....not you.....not the women you speak to. She will not be right until she realizes that fact. I was in a relationship for a long time and things got progressively worse, until she got violent. She might not be at that level yet but if you stay in that situation she will.

She has got you by the balls and now you have to suck it up and protect yourself.

You are still young, find yourself a young, sane girl and have fun. Just my .02.

Do what you really want. which sounds like you dont want to do it any longer. it will be hard at first. but if you go out often and hang out with friends and meet other girls. youll ask yourself why you even stayed that long. it sucks at first but will be worth it in the long run. sounds to me that youll just speed up what will happen later if you do it now.

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Do what you really want. which sounds like you dont want to do it any longer. it will be hard at first. but if you go out often and hang out with friends and meet other girls. youll ask yourself why you even stayed that long. it sucks at first but will be worth it in the long run. sounds to me that youll just speed up what will happen later if you do it now.

you might have even seen her at our last show May 7th??

But, that show for example.

She was being nice and ok, kind of controlling in ways. I couldn't walk anywhere without making sure she was 2 steps behind me. My teammate big D had staples in his back from surgery and I had to bend over into his car to speak with him right. It probably wasn't 15 mins total. 10 mins into convo I looked over at her, about 8 feet away on the curb on FB or something and said are you ok I am almost done. She just nods so I guess she is. I continue talking to my teammate and 5 minutes later she taps me on the shoulder mid conversation and says wtf are you doing! I have been over here for 30 minutes, you I'm fucking alive right dumbass. Right in front my some teammates of mine. I tell him I will catch up with him later and then she demands we leave the show, starts throwing fits about it being hot, nagging, yelling at me for talking to my buddy who was in extreme pain.

She then demands my keys and sits in my car locks the door and won't talk. So I go off and try to get some demos come back and she wouldn't let me in until I slammed on the door. We argued for another 20 minutes about this 15 minute convo I had and she ended up locking me out again and screaming.

All in all I left the show early, and didn't get to demo at all before I left because she locked herself in my car throwing a tantrum.

Fun show ehhh?

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

you might have even seen her at our last show May 7th??

But, that show for example.

She was being nice and ok, kind of controlling in ways. I couldn't walk anywhere without making sure she was 2 steps behind me. My teammate big D had staples in his back from surgery and I had to bend over into his car to speak with him right. It probably wasn't 15 mins total. 10 mins into convo I looked over at her, about 8 feet away on the curb on FB or something and said are you ok I am almost done. She just nods so I guess she is. I continue talking to my teammate and 5 minutes later she taps me on the shoulder mid conversation and says wtf are you doing! I have been over here for 30 minutes, you I'm fucking alive right dumbass. Right in front my some teammates of mine. I tell him I will catch up with him later and then she demands we leave the show, starts throwing fits about it being hot, nagging, yelling at me for talking to my buddy who was in extreme pain.

She then demands my keys and sits in my car locks the door and won't talk. So I go off and try to get some demos come back and she wouldn't let me in until I slammed on the door. We argued for another 20 minutes about this 15 minute convo I had and she ended up locking me out again and screaming.

All in all I left the show early, and didn't get to demo at all before I left because she locked herself in my car throwing a tantrum.

Fun show ehhh?

first rule, never give a chick your keys... 2nd rule... she could go fuck her self, never let her ruin your day.. ever.. if she wants to be a bitch let her, just show her it doesnt effect you, dont even argue about it...

3rd rule, dont ever date a cunt.. period...*if that offends you by me calling her one, im sorry but what you JUST described, says thats what she is*

4th rule, if you are un-happy change it.. i was with a chick for 4 years and left her and never been happier... my current GF is the best one ever..

5th rule.. have the fuck it mentality.. it saves alot of headache.. if you dont give a fuck, they cant get under your skin, and they wont win

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Dude my EX-wife was the exact same way, jealous as a mofo and I couldn't even go to work with out being accused of some shit. Come to find out she was cheating on me and opening up credit cards in my name and spending a shit ton of money on her lazy ass family. Thank god we didn't have any kids! I didn't see any of that shit going on because I thought I was in love but I knew she was HOT and I didn't want to lose that. Thats just my experience and I feel for ya bro, Good luck.

Edited by larrys95civic