Der nailed it have the "fuck it" attitude...

Ms.P was a soldier for awhile but once we moved in together she turned into a leech. I sold the jeep just to stay afloat and went without bass for over a year.

Once i left her man...IT WAS ROUGH

but now mid may 5 months later things are looking up in a very positive way. Best thing i did for myself was leaver.

You dont find out how really bad they were until you lose them :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Oh my bad man. I live in Orlando.

And haze thanks for the .02 cents :) But my work is always laying people off and her mom would basically do what she asked if we were to break up. So not only am I ending a relationship, but also I would be unemployed.

idkkkk

you know what you can do. Talk to the HR at your work tell her your situation and if she does fire you for no reason, you can actually rebuttal it. Happened at my work with a friends mom and the kid and I had a fight I talked to the HR, then like a day later she tried firing me and the HR lady was like no.... you're dumb :D Hope it works out... someone needs to set her in her place

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

P you gave the jeep away really. you didnt sell it for what you could have got for it if you diddnt need the money.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you might have even seen her at our last show May 7th??

But, that show for example.

She was being nice and ok, kind of controlling in ways. I couldn't walk anywhere without making sure she was 2 steps behind me. My teammate big D had staples in his back from surgery and I had to bend over into his car to speak with him right. It probably wasn't 15 mins total. 10 mins into convo I looked over at her, about 8 feet away on the curb on FB or something and said are you ok I am almost done. She just nods so I guess she is. I continue talking to my teammate and 5 minutes later she taps me on the shoulder mid conversation and says wtf are you doing! I have been over here for 30 minutes, you I'm fucking alive right dumbass. Right in front my some teammates of mine. I tell him I will catch up with him later and then she demands we leave the show, starts throwing fits about it being hot, nagging, yelling at me for talking to my buddy who was in extreme pain.

She then demands my keys and sits in my car locks the door and won't talk. So I go off and try to get some demos come back and she wouldn't let me in until I slammed on the door. We argued for another 20 minutes about this 15 minute convo I had and she ended up locking me out again and screaming.

All in all I left the show early, and didn't get to demo at all before I left because she locked herself in my car throwing a tantrum.

Fun show ehhh?

yea man, i was there, i went up to your car cuz i thought you might have been playing it, but i guess you guys were arguing... my bad man.

but you need someone that can support you in what you do, and enjoy herself because you enjoy yourself.

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Derrick has it right. I used to bend over backwards, did me no good. Got the Fuck it attitude and life is good. I have a hot gf who makes good coin my life is getting better.

The Fuck it/I don't care attitude works. Don't get me wrong I love my gf but she knows I wont put up with bullshit anymore. What's the point of stressing myself sick.

reaper.png

Derrick has it right. I used to bend over backwards, did me no good. Got the Fuck it attitude and life is good. I have a hot gf who makes good coin my life is getting better.

The Fuck it/I don't care attitude works. Don't get me wrong I love my gf but she knows I wont put up with bullshit anymore. What's the point of stressing myself sick.

deff going to give this a try before I end it completely :) thanks everyone

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

deff going to give this a try before I end it completely :) thanks everyone

def do what marquettefan247 said, talk to the HR and let them know your situation and that you might possibly lose your job because of it, if anything her mom could get fired for trying shit like that, then you 1 them 0

lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones