Sonic Electronix

Does anyone know, do they come with the variable ear bud sizes like skull candy and others do? I want to see what some people think about them, but i might order a pair after I get my paycheck.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

150 ohms?

im pretty sure normal ear buds are like 16 or 32 ohms

explain

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I wonder how they compare to the DD ones or my personal favorite skullcandy

i personal didnt like the skullcandy hard to explain but felt cheap, and the dds i never owned a pair

and i just ordered the aq earbuds today so ima have a review once they arrive to my door

hope its a 25bucks well spent :drinks:

I'm curious... tuned in too, I want to see if they can put up a fight with my skullcandys.

I got a pair of the higher-end skullcandys (the $50 pair, not the $20 pair) and they pound deeper than any 'phones i've ever heard. My damn sansa won't play anything below 20hz but damn I can feel it! I did a direct comparo to actual beat in my car (switching back and forth, then using a cheapie radio shack SPL meter) and my skulcandy's get about 124db@32hz. To get the best and most comfortable use you gotta use the foam earpieces, the plastic membrane ones hurt after a while.

I wish the system I'm close to installing sounds half as clear, though.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived