EclipseChris Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 well its may, 21, 2011 and im not dead..... I'm so glad people actually know the meaning of judgement day. Today isn't the end of the world October 21st will be. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Stee-Z Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 well its may, 21, 2011 and im not dead..... I'm so glad people actually know the meaning of judgement day. Today isn't the end of the world October 21st will be. LOL (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
samslowp1s Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 My take on the entire thing about him "doing the math" is this: If we were supposed to know when the end would be......we would. It was not made known to us for one reason....if we all knew to the hour......we would bring an end to the world not God. Everyone, Christian and Non-Christian alike would literally go crazy as that time approached. I am a very religious person and I would prefer to not know when the end is near. People who have repented their sins and have truly brought God into their hearts don't worry about things like this. Why would we.....I know where I am going when it happens. Life is a test for us.....live right...spread the word....ask for forgiveness when we fall short. Everything else that men say about the end should not be trusted because HEsaid trust the word of no man only the word of God. As long as you have accepted Jesus as your Savior....there is nothing for us to even worry about. We are all waiting for the day we enter Heaven......if we see the end in our lifetime, we are lucky...accelerated program. We all have enough to worry about from day to day....so why worry about something that is totally out of our control. Sorry for the long post...just my .02. Yall have a blessed day.
JWBryant Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 242 Dates for the End of the WorldThis and about 200 other predictions are wrong and probably will al be wrong check this out. Basshead-in-Training
superdave07 Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 What are people at the unemployment line going to put down for their reason for leaving their jobs? you think they will take "Rapture Fail" as a valid excuse. Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 "The Correct Answer was the Mormans, yes the Mormans" "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Stee-Z Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 Im not dead and its 6 o clock I guess running arounnd the park naked with a gun wasn't a good idea (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
MrSkippyJ Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 My take on the entire thing about him "doing the math" is this: If we were supposed to know when the end would be......we would. It was not made known to us for one reason....if we all knew to the hour......we would bring an end to the world not God. Everyone, Christian and Non-Christian alike would literally go crazy as that time approached. I am a very religious person and I would prefer to not know when the end is near. People who have repented their sins and have truly brought God into their hearts don't worry about things like this. Why would we.....I know where I am going when it happens. Life is a test for us.....live right...spread the word....ask for forgiveness when we fall short. Everything else that men say about the end should not be trusted because HEsaid trust the word of no man only the word of God. As long as you have accepted Jesus as your Savior....there is nothing for us to even worry about. We are all waiting for the day we enter Heaven......if we see the end in our lifetime, we are lucky...accelerated program. We all have enough to worry about from day to day....so why worry about something that is totally out of our control. Sorry for the long post...just my .02. Yall have a blessed day. This post REEKS of tolerance, sincerity, forgiveness, and humility. There is no way you are a "true" christian! lol just messing with ya! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
DHFHades Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 im christian, but this kind of stuff turns other people away from god.If you arn't christian and you hear that the "christian" people have predicted a date for the rapture, wouldn't that turn you away?This is not what all "christians" beleive, in fact I beleive this dude is more of a cultist rather than a true christianjust my 0.02 christianity is a cult... http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult My take on the entire thing about him "doing the math" is this:If we were supposed to know when the end would be......we would.It was not made known to us for one reason....if we all knew to the hour......we would bring an end to the world not God. Everyone, Christian and Non-Christian alike would literally go crazy as that time approached.I am a very religious person and I would prefer to not know when the end is near. People who have repented their sins and have truly brought God into their hearts don't worry about things like this. Why would we.....I know where I am going when it happens.Life is a test for us.....live right...spread the word....ask for forgiveness when we fall short.Everything else that men say about the end should not be trusted because HEsaid trust the word of no man only the word of God.As long as you have accepted Jesus as your Savior....there is nothing for us to even worry about. We are all waiting for the day we enter Heaven......if we see the end in our lifetime, we are lucky...accelerated program.We all have enough to worry about from day to day....so why worry about something that is totally out of our control.Sorry for the long post...just my .02. Yall have a blessed day. first off, as a non christian and rational thinking person...why would we fear anything that we find 100% ridiculous? let alone go crazy? second, spread the word? does that go for atheists as well? because there are a few words about religion that I would like to spread...like "murderers", "sociopaths", and "charlatans", just to name a few 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
inm Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 I see someone else pointed it out earlier. Everyone that is saying stuff like LOL I'M NOT DEAD YET GUISE obviously don't understand what exactly was supposed to happen today. During a rapture, non-believers would basically not even know anything was going on. The only thing you would notice is people missing (depending on how many of your friends are believers) Until that day October (the 21st, I believe?) you wouldn't notice anything. That day, according to Camping, is the end of the world. May 21 was the day all believers would ascend into heaven with their Saviour. Obviously, that hasn't happened yet, or we can be safe to assume not a single person is a Christian, as no one has been reported seen ascending to the heavens. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.