May 21, 2011 judgement day?

Yeah too bad scientists can use carbon dating on fossils to find out the the earth is like a billion or two years old. Not 13,000 years old. I dont really believe in any of this god stuff or church stuff

Its only people who take the Bible literally who think that. Bible is a man made/edited piece of literature. Its made to teach lessons not be followed word for word.

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Anybody believe this?

This kinda makes you wonder. And I got a stereo competition that day :/ lol

And sorry if you can't click the link I did this on mobile

Yeah, makes me wonder how people get that gullible and naive.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

People who read would understand that the Mayans didn't say the world will end in 2012, they said the present world age will end and a new world age will begin. After 2012, there will only be food for the intellectuals and misfortune for the superstitious sheep!

The light at the end of the tunnel! Yes the Mayan civilization fell, but not all of them were killed and died! Despite the European genocides, the Mayans are still around, including day keepers, who will tell you either that most of this 2012 stuff is simply shit or confusion promoted by a few con artists.

The Mayan calendar does not end by 2012 at all, that it is like a odometer of a car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle. So that when all numbers reach 0 all the way across the odometer-the last number changes from 1 to 2 and new cycle starts all over again.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Think about this. The Mayans were a race of people who thought the Earth was flat and the sun moved around it. They sacrificed humans to the gods, they literally had no idea how the universe works, especially as compared to what we can understand today through astronomy and physics.

So why would we trust that these people knew the end of the world.

Also,

they mention an alignment of the Earth and Sun to the galactic center on 12/12. Well, that is true. But, it happens every year fyi.

Same thing goes with the Bible, written by primitive men in their infancy into human consciousness. Their understanding of life and the universe was even less than our toddlers of today. They came from a time and society whom used the fear of a god or gods to control their people and reach political power. They also believed the Earth was flat and at the center of the universe.

so Why would we trust anything that comes from their writings about anything, especially the end of the world.

And especially why would we trust a guy who extracted a few numbers from those writings, made up a mathematical formula, and basically invented a date for the end of the world?

Oh and another FYI, the same guy that has predicted 05/21 as the end, said the same thing in 1994.

See you guys on the 22, then again next year on December 13th.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Think about this. The Mayans were a race of people who thought the Earth was flat and the sun moved around it. They sacrificed humans to the gods, they literally had no idea how the universe works, especially as compared to what we can understand today through astronomy and physics.

So why would we trust that these people knew the end of the world.

Also,

they mention an alignment of the Earth and Sun to the galactic center on 12/12. Well, that is true. But, it happens every year fyi.

Same thing goes with the Bible, written by primitive men in their infancy into human consciousness. Their understanding of life and the universe was even less than our toddlers of today. They came from a time and society whom used the fear of a god or gods to control their people and reach political power. They also believed the Earth was flat and at the center of the universe.

so Why would we trust anything that comes from their writings about anything, especially the end of the world.

And especially why would we trust a guy who extracted a few numbers from those writings, made up a mathematical formula, and basically invented a date for the end of the world?

Oh and another FYI, the same guy that has predicted 05/21 as the end, said the same thing in 1994.

See you guys on the 22, then again next year on December 13th.

True stuff

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

831a that's how I feel too.

I wish people would look into the history of the guy who came up with this date. He said the world would would end in 1993 and it never happened so he popped up with the may 21, 2011 date.

yeah man its all just propaganda to sell if u notice in church u have to give donation twice every mass there like 12 masses in two day (Sat,Sun ) u have to pay for a baptized, for first communion,for getting married there making alot of money u see how pope lives in pure luxuary while people starve its all just a big corrupt organization that have ppl brainwashed but at the end GOD Will BE The one TO JUDGE

Yeah too bad scientists can use carbon dating on fossils to find out the the earth is like a billion or two years old. Not 13,000 years old. I dont really believe in any of this god stuff or church stuff

This... religion is just to give people an excuse to fight over nothing. <_<

No offence to people who believe in god. I run my life how I want to run it, not how someone tells me how, and Im as healthy / happy as can be.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

This is def a good documentary, Bill Maher's "Religulous". This one changed my mind, literally. He even interviews a Senior Priest from the Vatican who admits "its all a nice little story"

http://www.putlocker.com/file/B8692Y18HLSGS8#

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived