Sonic Electronix

I havent seen any clamped tests on the DC 3.5k but the 5k was clamped at 5600w at 11.9v reactive 1 ohm load. I would expect the same type of performance from the 3.5k at a MUCH cheaper price than the sundown 3500.

Well though I won't have the money for a bit, can you pm me a price on the 3.5k mate? :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Honestly. 2 SC 3515s will get you a 150 with ease. your box is how do you say not so good if you cant. they will eat up 2k as well. I wouldnt try to go to 3k and 2.5k is pushing it for them id say. 4k is about the limit id try to run to a 9515 for any extended period of time. Your best bet is to either get another 3515sc and another dc2k or sell the amp and get a larger one. what you arent thinking about is if you really wanted to you could strap the dcs at 1 ohm for burps and get lots of power out of them for a burp. ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've been told they should get me a 150+, but as y'all know my box is shit ATM. I don't plan to give them over 2.5k each, if I were to get a 3.5k amp and run it at .5ohm I would probably see around 4kw, which would be perfect for the pair. And yes, your right I could burp them, but I'll be honest I don't like the idea of burping, it's never really appealed to me. Maybe that will change once I actually go to a competition lol...

• 2 weeks later...

Same boat as you with the whole dad situation. I did two 15s under the window line on 2.4k and it slams, if you added more power like 3-5k, that would be sick.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Well right now, I have to wait and see what kind of money I can get together, and what kind of space I'll have available. I'm always changing up ideas for systems, i need to buy something so I can't keep changing my mind. 8 SA10s perhaps? :)

I'll try and head out there ASAP, should be sometime this week. I'll keep you posted on when I'm going check out the system lol, cant drive 3 hours and then find out you aren't even there lol :)