Connection issues happen with every and all games of this popularity..give it time...

Main thing that pisses me off tho is why does it always put me on the opposite team of my friend lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Connection issues happen with every and all games of this popularity..give it time...

Main thing that pisses me off tho is why does it always put me on the opposite team of my friend lol

That happens to me also. It's annoying for sure, but I play randomly online a lot, so it doesn't bug me too much. But it would be nice to keep the people in a party on one team.

That happens to me also. It's annoying for sure, but I play randomly online a lot, so it doesn't bug me too much. But it would be nice to keep the people in a party on one team.

Yeah too bad we bought the game thinking we would be on the same team... For me its more random if we happen to be on the same team cuz it always puts us on the opposite team haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

So far so good, just the random DC's are annoying but that will get sorted out sooner or later.

Also how can you make it so that you are on the same team? Cuz we send each other invites yet we still manage get on opposite teams...

One of you just needs to change teams... It's in the menu before you spawn.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

So far so good, just the random DC's are annoying but that will get sorted out sooner or later.

Also how can you make it so that you are on the same team? Cuz we send each other invites yet we still manage get on opposite teams...

One of you just needs to change teams... It's in the menu before you spawn.

Well i know in the pause menu in the game it will allow you to change squads, but he isnt on my team to begin with. And in the pause menu the change team option isnt high lighted, so i cant even chose it.

So the change team option is in the respawn menu?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

downloaded....a ...backup.....for xbox 360 of this via ms grafics are amazing

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

The main thing I'm not happy about is the lag. I get tons of fucking lag online.

Other than that, this game is badass, holy shit. I love the tanks and shit.

change servers to US servers. mine were set to australia by default. and i think theyve been bringing down servers to make them more stable to anyone and to stop the damn boosters

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

The multiplayer on this game blows!!! Sometimes my bluetooth doesnt work. It seems to always put my friend on the opposite team. We will try and join a game and then my screen freezes, or he will join and i'll stay in the main menu... Needless to say im very disappointed. Whats the point of playing when you cant even be on the same team as your buddies?

lol.

screen freezes = EA

no being able to connect = EA

basically all the issues are from EA not being prepared for the high volume of players. they will hopefully be worked out soon. I get the "cannot connect to EA online" a lot. The game itself i think is quite stunning, and im a COD nut hugger. :shrug:

I dont even get a message. Like it was loading to get into a game and then the screen was black with the little save icon in the lower right hand corner for like 5 minutes!

Then me and my friend were in the same lobby, i was waiting for him to choose a game. 5 minutes later i get a txt saying where are you? Apparently he had joined the game and i was still chilling in the lobby.

cant change teams on dedicated servers. its to stop people from hopping teams to stack up the good players, or just to cheat. the whole not on the same teams issues from what ive seen is because it makes the teams as even as possible and doesnt offset the number of players by too much. its alot easier to search a server and join one based on the amount of people playing

a good percent( like 50+) are usually filled up to 23 players. thats just an fyi

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

The multiplayer on this game blows!!! Sometimes my bluetooth doesnt work. It seems to always put my friend on the opposite team. We will try and join a game and then my screen freezes, or he will join and i'll stay in the main menu... Needless to say im very disappointed. Whats the point of playing when you cant even be on the same team as your buddies?

lol.

screen freezes = EA

no being able to connect = EA

basically all the issues are from EA not being prepared for the high volume of players. they will hopefully be worked out soon. I get the "cannot connect to EA online" a lot. The game itself i think is quite stunning, and im a COD nut hugger. :shrug:

I dont even get a message. Like it was loading to get into a game and then the screen was black with the little save icon in the lower right hand corner for like 5 minutes!

Then me and my friend were in the same lobby, i was waiting for him to choose a game. 5 minutes later i get a txt saying where are you? Apparently he had joined the game and i was still chilling in the lobby.

cant change teams on dedicated servers. its to stop people from hopping teams to stack up the good players, or just to cheat. the whole not on the same teams issues from what ive seen is because it makes the teams as even as possible and doesnt offset the number of players by too much. its alot easier to search a server and join one based on the amount of people playing

a good percent( like 50+) are usually filled up to 23 players. thats just an fyi

Wow... this makes it seem much more complicated lol

idk what a server is or how to even go about switching servers and stuff.

I just wanna be on the same team as my friend :ehh:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived