think about it like this. youd never and i mean NEVER find a sniper on hardcore on bfbc2 if they were prone in a bush. thats why im glad they didnt put it in the game. only reason they put it in bf3 is because now there will be multiple ways to find a prone sniper

i snipe in hardcore...i get my best games like that honestly lol.

yea i only play hardcore lol. i dont like shooting someone in the head more than once. im mr medic, probably the only medic to ever go 30+ and 5 on the front line and still healing and reviving lol. true story

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I have never played any BF game, only seen gameplay on YT :(

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

if you got the extra money its worth buying bc1 or bc2. gameplay is completely different in both though

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Hmm gonna wait, just pre-ordered BF3 off Amazon.

BF3: Limited Edition - $59.95

Same day release delivery - $.99

Promotional Discount - $20

Total: $40.94

WINNING

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Hmm gonna wait, just pre-ordered BF3 off Amazon.

BF3: Limited Edition - $59.95

Same day release delivery - $.99

Promotional Discount - $20

Total: $40.94

WINNING

Fuck that. I'm canceling my gamestop preorder. OR just not picking it up. Either way, I'm only out of $5. :/

EDIT: Free same day delivery FTW...but how did you get a $20 promotional discount? Either way, Amazon will still be cheaper than Gamestop, and since I'm getting it on release day, I don't care that I'm not walking into a store. I may even be on of the lucky few that gets it early! lol

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

yeah fill us in.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just did some Googling and found the answer. Apparently when you pre-order certain games through Amazon you get $20 off your next video game purchase. I pre-ordered Black Ops last year and that was the bonus.

The bonus offer pre-ordering Black Ops is:

Limited Edition Bonus Offer

Pre-Order Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition and get the Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand expansion pack for free. The expansion includes four legendary maps from Battlefield 2 boldly re-imagined in the Frostbite 2 engine, as well as Battlefield 2 weapons, vehicles, and unique rewards.

Right now if you Preorder Gears of War 3 you get $20 off your next video game purchase, the discount goes into your account 2 days after the game ships. The game drops on Sept 20 so you can preorder it, and on the 22nd or 23rd preorder BF3 and get it for $40! http://www.amazon.com/Gears-War-3-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0H79C

2015 Mazda 6

think about it like this. youd never and i mean NEVER find a sniper on hardcore on bfbc2 if they were prone in a bush. thats why im glad they didnt put it in the game. only reason they put it in bf3 is because now there will be multiple ways to find a prone sniper

yea i only play hardcore lol. i dont like shooting someone in the head more than once. im mr medic, probably the only medic to ever go 30+ and 5 on the front line and still healing and reviving lol. true story

medics piss me off lol....100 shots without reloading is horse shit.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

medics piss me off lol....100 shots without reloading is horse shit.

then youd really hate me. all i need is 4 shots and youre down lmao

I have never played any BF game, only seen gameplay on YT :(

Have another preview :popcorn:

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived