Sonic Electronix

Not hating or being a dick...But post pics of current system. Please!

Sell everything on Craigslist, and buy something nice. Level 4 DC and an AQ 1200d and a well designed box would suffice. Guarantee it would be cleaner and louder than your current stuff

Edited by That1Kid

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

those DAD subs wouldnt be my choice of replacement

for 350 look at a used aq2200 or maybe even one of those ap3000 something like that. an AQ1200 is a waste of your time as an upgrade

Single subs can get pretty loud. But see, if you sell off your existing equipment and put that together with the 350 you have, you could have some decent cash to spend on a new setup. Get a quote on some DC level 4's and a new AQ2200 will run you for about 400 i think. You may have enough for this if you sell your stuff.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Not all the are 400$ a sub most of them have a "budget" line of subs look at some sa 12s dc lvl 3 12s, fi ssd all great price with great output as shown50 said he has an audioque 1200d which would be perfect for some of the subs ive mentioned also can check out audioque subs but first scrap all the eqipment u have now. I sold 2 12" L7 (like new condition in original box) for 325$ on local craigslist

www.wooferwarehouse.com

The guys over at Techforce have "Frankenstein" two 18" DC subs, and two 15" AQ subs... and i have never seen it get a bad review... lol.

Each brand is in its enclosure tuned to individual levels...

I think one box is tuned to low 30's and the other is tuned to 40hz.

I know the feeling of being in HS and just wanting some bass...

Im sure you dont really care about having a "perfect" system at this point in your life..

When i was in highschool i was just happy to have a system in my car, it got me into car audio. And when i got a little older i was capable of spending more $$, and doing it "right"

You already have two pretty good subs in those kickers... Build them a better ported box, and throw them on a quality amp (AQ, sundown, DC) you wont be disappointed.

Your probably 16-17... just use what you have to make car audio a passion, you invest too much in it so early and you might end up despising it, lol.

Contact the guys at techforce and ask them about frankenstein, im sure they will explain it better for you.

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

• 1 month later...

Well, I agree with Kranny, if you can afford it, it would be easier to get rid of that equipment and buy a couple high power subs and amp, but, if money is an issue, you could utilize what you got and actually do better than what you think... It would take a more complex speaker box and a couple amps. I would be glad to advise you on the mutiple tuning box.