Sonic Electronix

so far i have one re se built and another awaiting a recone but ive been contemplaiting instead of building my second 12 tear apart the recone outa the first in the nicest way possible i used jb weld to put it in and i really think id be able to take it out saving both the surround and the spider. plan is to save that for later and get a pair of 18" baskets and build a pair of 18s with my se motors. wondering aside from getting a special recone made what other woofer 18" recones could i get to work with an se motor. i was looking at an sx18" recone but idk if the coil will fit any thoughts/ sugestions

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Sell that stuff off and buy an 18" already done and ready to go.

No offence but your always doing things the hard way, quit cheaping out and do it right the first time so you spend less and enjoy it more.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I have 2 18's for sale. just sayin'

trade one for an already built se and another just needing recone :P

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

uh, no. i said for sale. not, "i'll trade for a pair of fucked up subs that need to be reconed which will cost me more money."

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

no need to be a dick there not fucked up ones built and only has maybe 30 mins of play on it and the other needs a recone there not fucked up

uh, no. i said for sale. not, "i'll trade for a pair of fucked up subs that need to be reconed which will cost me more money."

hahahahah :rofl: :rofl:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

hahahahah :rofl: :rofl:

^^^THIS

OP- don't waste the time. Just sell them off and buy the right equipment. You are not removing that recone and re using it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

There's also AA Mayhem 18"s in the for SALE thread for little over 300 + shipping each.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/