**must watch DISTANCE VIDEO..***

But come on guys let's just leave it alone and just enjoy competing.

And nice power wheels, I would have loved to see it at the show. But I guess I have to wait for the next Fresno show since you guys said you're not coming to our show.

well said...and if that PW is louder then me (and it is by only about 10db) i might have to car jack it

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

James sat in the truck for a run?

Huh.news to me.. That truck has the deck outside.

But yes..i was in my truck for the san jose show. So if they take it away...no biggie.

My old record run is on vid of me outside, and ill wire in a bass knob in the burban so that wont happen again.

My bad.

Btw....new "big" pics on the first page..

I don't think I've seen you in you're rides while running and I only saw James that one time, but like I said I don't think it would have made a difference if he wasn't so I didn't feel like it should have been complained about.

But I don't want any hostility between you and me or the rest of our team because it's nice to have your loud ass cars at show so let's just keep the comps coming.

And I really hope to see at least 1 of your guys car at our next show, but if not then you'll see us at your show.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

its funny how all the complaints are about technicalites and not about an install or numbers now if something was done to make your numbers higher yes it will be met head on. but chicken shit like registraion is not IN THE SPRIT OF COMPITITION sounds like some people are mad cause others are louder than you

well guess what there will allways be someone better than you get over it

sorry for the hi jack ray awsome work once again

ps your team just fucking pissed me off

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I have a vid of it doing the park and pound run at San Jose very nice!! got get it goin on youtube try and get it up friday when I'm off work

now this bs goin on between our teams has got to stop we need to just bring it up between each other if we have an issue with one of the rides and I hope you guys reconsider comming to our show love to have you guys there :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

its funny how all the complaints are about technicalites and not about an install or numbers now if something was done to make your numbers higher yes it will be met head on. but chicken shit like registraion is not IN THE SPRIT OF COMPITITION sounds like some people are mad cause others are louder than you

well guess what there will allways be someone better than you get over it

sorry for the hi jack ray awsome work once again

ps your team just fucking pissed me off

I think you missed my post, that's exactly why James being in the truck durring a run was never brought up to judges. If we would have then that run would have been a DQ and you know that but it's one of those rules are there to "protect" us (our hearing) but aren't really necessary. And not all of us were at the show with the truck incident but we aren't really happy about that happening.

And "your team" being Flex Issues??

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Thats sweet. i dont have a kid but i still want to build one

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Louder than mine,my power wheels don't even break a 140 lol.

I made a mistake buying a one seater.bass don't travel that far to the mic :\

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Crammed a bunch more highs on it today, ill have more pics tomorrow once I get it back together

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Lol....no thanks.....haha.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived