**must watch DISTANCE VIDEO..***

How the fock are you hitting 150+ on music with one sub on 500w..

Loud ass mofo :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

bro ill trade you my jeep straight up lol

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

Ahhhh..welcome to the party..

Yup 20amp fuse...and it doesnt blow.

James doesnt sit in the truck for his runs.

My record run I was out of my truck.. So.....

Wtf are you talking about?

I think your just butthurt about something.

Speak your mind at the show before runs are thrown down.

Anyway, not gonna let you hi-jack my kids powerwheel thread.

So......just did a park and pound run with it.

First try got a 115.0 on music 30sec avg.

Pretty good

Gotta do an alarm real quick then ill get "bigger" pics of the jeep

not to keep the drama going cuz I have no problem with you. BUT, yes James did in fact sit IN the truck at your (AI) last show, yeah that record breaking run. BUT we didn't say anything. I personally didn't say anything because 1) I don't have a problem with you guys, 2) I didn't care if he was in there or not, I really don't feel like it really made a difference in the score and 3) I found it to be pointless because if we complained it would have just been a waste of time and money because you guys would have just broke the record a show later.

But come on guys let's just leave it alone and just enjoy competing.

And nice power wheels, I would have loved to see it at the show. But I guess I have to wait for the next Fresno show since you guys said you're not coming to our show.

ive actually never sat in it when i got the 153 i was standing on the passenger side with the deck in my hand. theres actually pics floating around somewhere too. then later that day i went up for park and pound 5...was standing outside of the vehicle and reran even because my amp went into protect...all the while being outside the truck while Ray played gain jockey. So the crybaby who cant get loud with a wall on your team can grasp for more straws as to how he can win.

Sorry to fuck up your thread Ray...just irritating that people continue to keep on going with complete horseshit.

also i dont have an issue with your team. just bitches who whine after the fact with no proof whatsoever as to any wrong doing

Tutorial i want to know! Where is the headunit. or how do you turn up the music?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I ever have a kid I'll build one of these, or I may get bored and build one anyway. always sweet pissing off walled cars with my no wall set up imagine getting beat by a 2 year old in a power wheels jeep

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I just use an ipod.

No real room left for a deck, no do I have 1 laying around.

Ive pretty much spent zero money on this build, minus the battery.

Just stuff I had laying around.

Well, I did order 100 worth of 8's from pe..hella failboat there. They all sucked.

So if anyone needs a cheap 8 for something, hit me up. Even have a 50.00 selinum woot.

So other than the shop letting me borrow the alpine amp, cost of the batt, and the 100.00 failboat 8" subs.....all free so far.

Today I added some focal access 5 1/4's

Hertz deici 6's (4)

Deici x9 (just 1)

More stock bmw 4's (4) with 4 tweets

4 planet audio big bang tweeters

2 stock mbz 3" mids where the kc lights used to go on the roll bar.

Re configed the wiring to change the load.

Added the rf trans ana 60.

Moved the amps around so all 3 fit within the stock confines of the jeep. (its a rule)

Ran 8awg power and ground for the mrp500

Might shoot it black with some arctic camo patterns.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Gonna carpet this box for now.. Paint the jeep sukka..

Ya or nah? Whats some ideas?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

.....in case anyone missed them...big pics on first page.

Archived