someone is Suing Chuck-E-Cheese? WTF!

i think she wants to take the money and go gambling. It's ridiculous how in this world today its everyone else's fault that kids are bad and not the parents. Trying to blame bad behavior on games instead of bad parenting

i couldn't agree more i played games and went to chuck-e-cheese and i grew up fine maybe i had parents who grounded or got my ass beat!

2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700

exactly my parents did to. i think paretns are just afraid to spank there children or to lazy so its just easier to sue and blame it on everyone else.

also i know now what my parents meant when they said this hurts me more than it hurts you i have a daughter and i hate having to punish her but at the same time i feel that it has to be done.

Edited by Jd1102

Its people like this who put our country to shame.... give her the chair and get it over with. <_< I almost think her children should be taken away if shes that stupid.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

man i seen this on the news the other night.. pretty fucked up..

What about all those games in arcades that give out tickets for playing them too? I guess they should be sued too!

Or what about the fairs or carnevals that have them bulldozer games where you drop cones in, and that bulldozer pushed the cones forward to the drop where you win more cones, or prices they have inside. Yup they should be sued too then...

Hell even them lame games where you toss a ping pong ball into a goldfish bull and if you make it in you win a fish. Yup another lawsuit.

Some people nowadays!

i loved going there when i was younger, and kinda still do right now that im 19, and i took my daughter when she turned one. i wonder why that lady is suing that place, and hope she loses because if Chucke E cheese closes down, my daughter and I will seek revenge for Chucke :ninja:

thats a good point...i loved it as a kid and when i became a father, i loved it again because i got to see THEM have a great time. Ya its a bunch of bullshit prizes, the video games arent very good and the pizza is the worst......BUT, the kids have a great time and thats what its all about really.

I loved there pizza. Covered the top with the parmesan til it was solid white. It was cheap pizza but as a youngin I didn't care. I did shatter my nose there once though when they had the wood basketball hoops, I tried to do a Michael Jordan. The next week, the rims were padded :)

Edited by ChevyBoy95

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

The last sentence ends it all. "kids are having a wonderful time"

Shouldn't that be the only thing that matters?

It's entertainment. Obviously the kids aren't going to chuck e cheeses to gain capitol....

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback