Is it okay to joke about getting into a wreck?

Nothing wrong with being pissed about for sure, but i would definitely have a talk with her about how something like this if were to continue to happen where it was blown off as a joke but really where she ended up hurt.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

did she at least make you sandwich?

She made me a big breakfast dinner :( FUCK!!!!

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

This is why they have an application where you can actualy have a conversation with people at long distances on your texting machine...I would have called her instead of driving recklessly with a buzzed mother behind me because there's a lot of definitions for 'wreck'. :shrug:

This is why they have an application where you can actualy have a conversation with people at long distances on your texting machine...I would have called her instead of driving recklessly with a buzzed mother behind me because there's a lot of definitions for 'wreck'. :shrug:

Lol well the intersection is bad in front of my road. plus i called twice before

plus me and her both knew what the hell wreck meant in that message....

:shrug:

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

try to google a picture of a wrecked car that looks like yours and have one of your friends send it to her and say it was you.i kno two wrongs dont make a right but it'll be entertaining :popcorn:

DO IT!

wear socks on your hands cuz it don't leave marks :lol:

:ninja:

try to google a picture of a wrecked car that looks like yours and have one of your friends send it to her and say it was you.i kno two wrongs dont make a right but it'll be entertaining :popcorn:

i bet he wont do it. i double dog dare you op. :peepwall::popcorn: jk lol

but honestly, ill just get even if it was me. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman