Sonic Electronix

Does powerbastard make good alternators im looking into the Fitzall-220 for 99 tl

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Not really... I've got a 2002 Tl and got mine from DC Power Engineering I'm not sure what engine you have but if it's a J32A series I know they make one for it.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Okay they are waay pricer damn do they go any lower are the price is wat it is...

they have a 180 and a 320 alt. which 1 will me good for 2700 watt system

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

is it worth low balling on an alternator to have it fail on you and possibly get stranded somewhere and have to pay to get it towed, and then turn around and buy a reputable alternator in the end?

just pointing out a perspective :)

is it worth low balling on an alternator to have it fail on you and possibly get stranded somewhere and have to pay to get it towed, and then turn around and buy a reputable alternator in the end?

just pointing out a perspective :)

THIS.

and plus, it really doesnt do rated, and might not fit in your car(twistedchild420's fitzall didnt fit in his car). save up the cash, and get an alternator from DC or Mechman. we all understand that its pricey, but you got to understand that going cheap on electrical, is like feeding yourself bad unhealthy food that will make parts of your body fail. your system is depending on the alternator and the battery to function correctly.

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

you get what you pay for, and your alternator in theory is the heart of your system..dont go cheap on that part, the general rule of thumb is for ever 1000 watts you have is roughly 100 amps of current draw, so 2700 watts a 250 amp alt or so would be perfect considering you wont be seeing all that power, you could get away with a 180 even and a extra battery or two

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

You get what you pay for man. DC and Mechman = Great products and great customer service...

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

i loked into mecman and they dont have one for a 99 acura tl..and dc dnt have a 250 are will they make 1 for me...I also heard that ppl orderd and waited over a month so they got there money back...

you get what you pay for, and your alternator in theory is the heart of your system..dont go cheap on that part, the general rule of thumb is for ever 1000 watts you have is roughly 100 amps of current draw, so 2700 watts a 250 amp alt or so would be perfect considering you wont be seeing all that power, you could get away with a 180 even and a extra battery or two