why do people have to hate one 8 or 8 18s where doing for the love of music and being creative being proud of our builds i have 4 tens it slams nothing big i run 3k to them people out slam me all the time all i want to do is take a peak whats inside there build so i can learn for next time

x2 y hate a fellow basshead? Ooooo im louder than u.lol yea doubt it bro

LOL... the dude in the vid isdef louder than most on the forum, if not 90% of them :P.

Lol. Not me. Unless i totally missed something.lol

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

why do people have to hate one 8 or 8 18s where doing for the love of music and being creative being proud of our builds i have 4 tens it slams nothing big i run 3k to them people out slam me all the time all i want to do is take a peak whats inside there build so i can learn for next time

LOL... the dude in the vid isdef louder than most on the forum, if not 90% of them :P.

Look at the youtube link in the video then go to my youtube page..I think you will understand..I guess my DC Integra isn't as known as I would have thought.... Its my ride..I posted the video as a joke.. People are stupid and don't realize that LOL. the thing only has done 155s on music @ 35hz Btw.. Think that does classify it as louder than 90% of the forum Btw

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I saw who posted it and laughed, knowing it was bullshit. Attention deprived children ftl. <3 :peepwall:

LOL I was bored what can I say

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

judging from your content id put up my hosue saying that integra shits on anything you have. unless you just like to play dumb to throw people off. Im guessing thats not the case

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

judging from your content id put up my hosue saying that integra shits on anything you have. unless you just like to play dumb to throw people off. Im guessing thats not the case

LOL n8, I do love your responses! Thanks :)

Team DC Audio

Who ever made this is the BIGGEST ASSHOLE! Wall alone dont make you loud <_<

haha Derrick.. This was pretty funny. As soon as I saw inside the car I knew it was you

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived