@Tatsamaru u trying me right

KILLA2015 43 minutes ago

@KILLA2015 dead serious, obviously i know who you are, because your FB page got that ugly ass baby in it thats in your video.... you wanted to bring a gun into it, obviously i own the AK since i have videos, you want to talk about killing people, be about it... im all for coming to your house and seeing if you man up with your 45... dont talk shit and wont shit happen.. but I know where the fuck you live, so you might want to shut the fuck up

Tatsamaru 6 minutes ago

@Tatsamaru i definetly quit after this one

KILLA2015 43 seconds ago

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

LLAAWWWLLLL HOLLLYY SSHHIIITTTTT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: remind me not to fuck with you. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

and i went back to being nice, redirected him here to learn some more... but i still got to thank N8 :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Sounds like a certain someone we know that runs atomic products..

from Minnesota right? in the white ranger on dubs?

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

and i went back to being nice, redirected him here to learn some more... but i still got to thank N8 :)

like said before, remind me not to piss you or n8 off. nate, we cool right? need a beer? food? something? :drink40: lol.

i left him a comment and said "dude, you messed with the wrong person. i cant help you on this one. smh" lol

I only watched a couple of his videos and I think he's retarded. As in seriously mentally handicapped.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I only watched a couple of his videos and I think he's retarded. As in seriously mentally handicapped.

:werd_msword:

and had the nerve to make a video response to me, and having no idea what he had in his(or his friend's) car. i cant believe im not louder than his 1 L7 on his cervin vega home theater amp :bull: :bull:

Archived