Amurrica is getting ridiculous...

VIDEO GAMES A RANT 4 U

Your argument is flawed and denying that is futile! Damn you video games, damn you for not having a positive impact on my life! Video games are exactly what they were intended to be, and what they will be until the end of time. They are, as any leisure activity, a waste of time.

NO!!!!Violence, Nudity, profanity, and drugs in games show us what humans did to the world.

But seriously, as parents we should be paying attention to what our children do, and give them the proper guidance to do what is right. Give your children alternatives and BE INVOLVED WITH YOUR KIDS! There will always be people that appose things.

Do not feel you have the right to tell me what game I want or should to play. Do not feel you have the right to tell me what game my children or grandchildren want or should play and I won't tell you to pull your head out of your ass and look at reality.

It's simple, Rating systems all fail! They were put in place as a guide to help you make choices, look at the movie industry, music industry and any place that use any kind of a rating scale. Unhealthy opinions vs. facts!

The video game rating system was meant to voluntarily rate video game content with a system that was easy to implement and would protect children from playing mature content.

It is the parent who is at fault, children will continue to have full access to video games that individual parents may consider "indecent" or even dangerous without a E rating.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

So we should all be denyed our right of free speech because we may offend someone? What you are all arguin is semantics(spelling). It may not be a great idea to say things of this manner but it shouldnt take away peoples rights to freely discuss opinions or possibly offensive things. It is a crazy mixed up world and you cannot shield children from what they will one day encounter by banning material and suing the outspoken. All you can do is try to explain things to them in an umderstanding way and let them decide for themselves. To bring about such a media act is rediculous and is only making a bigger problem for a longer period of time. Now this girl is gonna be picked on school because her daddy is the crazy over-protected guy who got everyones favorite game takin away! (sarcasm). We are a nation formed underthe fact that we may not like everything we see or hear correct? If we went around suing audio companies and stereo equipment because the "older generation" disagrees with it and actually won, this forum would no longer exist

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Portal is Fun as shit, that is all.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Meh...its a video game. Is the joke funny? I dont think so. Is it part of the storyline? Iunno, maybe. Its rated E10 for people 10+ years old. Ive seen and heard worse in many other video games, shows, and just things that come out of a 10 year olds mouth. I think 99% of the 10 year olds out there would suck it up. Dont like it? Get the kids off the damn video game and take them for a bike ride or something. :peepwall:

Meh...its a video game. Is the joke funny? I dont think so. Is it part of the storyline? Iunno, maybe. Its rated E10 for people 10+ years old. Ive seen and heard worse in many other video games, shows, and just things that come out of a 10 year olds mouth. I think 99% of the 10 year olds out there would suck it up. Dont like it? Get the kids off the damn video game and take them for a bike ride or something. :peepwall:

BINGO! Damn fat kids.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

thats why you should teach children the difference between video games and real life... as upset as he may be.. its a game...

i know that sounds fucked up, but a game is not reality, they can say and do whatever they want in the game... and guess what, its STILLL not real...

for all the people getting butthurt about it.. get real I guess the next thing spongebob is going to get sued for living in bikini bottom... or pokemon because ash loves pikachu WAY to much....

shit is said in every kind of genre... you just have to teach the kids whats real and whats fantasy... the game is fantasy not real.. it wasnt directed towards anyone... and in the video, it did sound like the robot apologized....

edit

im going to say this, america as a whole has been pussified....

back in the 50s and 60s, i can promise you, that dude would get his ass beat for being super butthurt like that... the quality of americans has went WAY down... now you just have little pussys who whine about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING they can...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yea everyone does get a little butthurt. I feel sorry cuz the girl looked like she had autism :shrug: i felt bad. would have hit her bad if the robot said asian instead of fatty :shrug:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

this is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard, Portal is not a children's game, its rated E 10+ but the story line is written for an older audience. That joke does sound bad out of context, you'd have to play the game... The ignorant news reporters are only making it worse, saying things like "passing the ball to the next person," sony didn't make the game so why the hell would they comment on this story, they told you to contact Valve for a reason, and Valve didn't respond because this is asinine... /rant

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

Archived