JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

I just scanned this thread really fast, and from what I read- I agree with Derrick and BlownEngine (sp?) completely.

i looked at the title and thought you were talking about me lol

You're the first thing that came to mind too...no homo :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

for all the people getting butthurt about it.. get real I guess the next thing spongebob is going to get sued for living in bikini bottom... or pokemon because ash loves pikachu WAY to much....

shit is said in every kind of genre... you just have to teach the kids whats real and whats fantasy... the game is fantasy not real.. it wasnt directed towards anyone... and in the video, it did sound like the robot apologized....

some time ago some parents tried to get spongebob removed from the air because they let their kid 'try to find him at the beach' and the kid drowned. true story.

and the robots spend the whole game playing mind games with you trying to psych out the person youre playing. right before that, or maybe after, it says the parents actually died

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

thats why you should teach children the difference between video games and real life... as upset as he may be.. its a game...

i know that sounds fucked up, but a game is not reality, they can say and do whatever they want in the game... and guess what, its STILLL not real...

for all the people getting butthurt about it.. get real I guess the next thing spongebob is going to get sued for living in bikini bottom... or pokemon because ash loves pikachu WAY to much....

shit is said in every kind of genre... you just have to teach the kids whats real and whats fantasy... the game is fantasy not real.. it wasnt directed towards anyone... and in the video, it did sound like the robot apologized....

edit

im going to say this, america as a whole has been pussified....

back in the 50s and 60s, i can promise you, that dude would get his ass beat for being super butthurt like that... the quality of americans has went WAY down... now you just have little pussys who whine about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING they can...

some time ago some parents tried to get spongebob removed from the air because they let their kid 'try to find him at the beach' and the kid drowned. true story.

and thats why parents need to teach kids the difference between cartoons/games and reality... i think by 10, a child should have the concept of whats real and what isnt...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ok portal one was rated any where from teen to m according to my copy of orange box. so logically portal 2 should have been rated at least t. in my opinion anyone that knows what games valve makes should know that it is most likely not kid appropriate. seeing as they make left for dead, team fortress 2, half life, and left for dead two which are all mostly m rated games. but my issue is that America freaks out over almost any m rated video game. for example gta4 the lost and the damned was considered offensive because it had male frontal nudity even though it was stated on the ratings. another controversy is in duke nukem forever. the capture the babe game mode is considered controversial for the following reason

'Capture the Babe' controversy

On March 26 2011, vice president of the Women's Media Center Jamia Wilson said that the 'Capture the Babe' mode where players can choose to spank women on the buttocks while abducting them is "extremely harmful." She said about the series "It was offensive then and it's even more offensive now," to Fox News. Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford said to Xbox Magazine in an interview about the game "Our goal isn't to shock people, but I think there's some stuff that'll be just a bit uncomfortable. We try to get right up to that edge and then relax enough so people don't reject it."

still that wont stop me from buying the game. call me insensitive but its in a video game. to me it does not matter. its not like the game will make me abusive to women. Ive been playing m rated games since i was like 5 and i came out just fine.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Top comment on the vid says this:

Dear reporters:

Please play the entire dialogue of that scene, including the part where Glados defends people who are adopted. Cherry-picking dialogue so it sounds as controversial as possible should be enough to get you fired.

Sincerely,

A rational person.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Top comment on the vid says this:

Dear reporters:

Please play the entire dialogue of that scene, including the part where Glados defends people who are adopted. Cherry-picking dialogue so it sounds as controversial as possible should be enough to get you fired.

Sincerely,

A rational person.

troof

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived