Second Skin Audio

1 18 in a trunk

Sub up, Port back. Look at my build, If you need any help PM me. Keep in mind that unless your building the box in the trunk it has to fit in the OPENING... Oh and you will NEED a metric shit ton of deadener if you plan on feeding it any kind of real power....

ill make the box to where i can take it out and put it in from the trunk. im only going to feed it 2krms, and regardless, i think 2 rolls of audio technix should be enough for the trunk, unless 1 rolls is enough. i will look at your build log and take some notes(going back to class. lol)

thanks for all the input guys.

and ricky, got time on monday? might be heading down there, or thursday if you want. pm me.

and Blazer, i might pm for sure if i got any question.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

looks too complicated for me, but if thats what it take, ill get down to study and make it happen(after all the FaiLz I'll had) lol

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

Port and sup forward. I did it with a 15in opening

Your box is dope but He said he was a noob.

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

Lol thanks.

Yea i didnt see that he wanted it to be removable. I agree with stang tho. 4th order all the way

Edited by 94retta(219)

this

and im confident that i can make it happen. im just going to surprise my homeboy when im finished with it. thanks for the help guys.

Port facing back for sure, if its facing up too much air escapes from the rubber seals, your lows will suffer ... However if you face it back it will reflect back into the cabin for cleaner sounding notes :)

Walled Police Interceptor

Four 15s

160s