2 DDZ Z4 15" and a Warhorse!!!!

Keep up the good work, that's gonna make an awesome showpiece for your shop, we're still trying to figure out what to use for ours. Up here its all about old schools(at least for my client base). Can't wait to see the flex vids posted up.

Looks like an excellent build. Very good job. Disappointing to see all of the naysayers so early in the picture process. Seems like this gentleman knows what he is doing. Let's wait and see before telling him his build is no good. Keep up the good work OP.

do you have the box sealed off from the trunk? that would prolly help you on the meter

Sealing the trunk won't help the voltage, or keep that 10,000 from cooking due to a lack of voltage! :No:

:orly3:

:lol: at this dude in this thread

This is a sick ass trunk build!!

never thought id see SMDs and a warhorse in a trunk build

in for vids :popcorn:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Very nice so far! Gotta love tha horsey! And don't pay attn to all the neg bs. A lot of people, like myself, are very grateful to you for putting up your pics and such. Please, keep em coming!

Also, did you say you have three more horse's put away? Wow that is nice! Any chance of you hooking a guy up w/ a good deal on one of em? Lol!

I gotta get me one of them!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

i think you are going to be fine with your electrical for the pony power especially based on the high end technology that is used in this. it wont cook at low voltage but instead protect.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Man I go to sleep for a few hours and this post comes up outta no where lol. Very cool build, my buddy had a horse with 6 da-10s that he wants to wall, can't wait to see this thing destroy the car

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived