Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• Modern Warfare 2
    • Black Ops

Modern Warfare 2 for sure...

Have you tried the first Modern Warfare? (Call of Duty 4)

Modern Warfare 2 is the funnest, most addicting game ever created. Having to earn the titles and emblems by completing challenges is the reason I played that game EVERY SINGLE DAY from the time it got released, until the day Black Ops came out. Once Black Ops came out I said F it and did the prestige hack on MW2 so now there is nothing for me to earn, wish I never did that but I figured I was done with it... But Black Ops is a huge disappointment IMO. however, all my friends prefer it over MW2.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

just wait for duke nukem forever... comes out next month :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Alot of people say 3arc is no good at first person shooters, but I'm not a serious gamer. I do like black ops, simply b/c more people are online...its a newer game and more are playing it. I currently own both, and like the weapons and setup of MW2...but the upside to BO is that you can purchase weapons, killstreaks, upgrades, etc. Plus, I like the extra games such as zombies and the wager matches.

mivtCK.png

Too many hackers on mw2 but I like the weapons on there, hate the nuke on mw2 it just ruins your game. BO is better but most guns are over powered. My vote goes to BO

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

LOL how can you call most guns overpowered in BO's?! Only one would be the ak74 but other than that the game is completely balanced.

Each game has their issues but Black Ops IMO is much more fun. MW2 was a great game, played it up until BO's came out, went back to MW2 a month ago until the new map pack came out earlier this month and I'm never going back to MW2.

MW2 is fun if you like to fuck around, Black Ops is a lot more serious which makes it more fun to me.

IW's game engine for MW2 is a lot smoother than BO's due to the input lag (2 secs) which makes it seem like you get shot while behind a wall but I rather that than get quickscoped across the map or taken out by a UMP45 with Marathon, Lightweight & Commando. Plus, you get used to the input lag quickly. Not to mention in Black Ops you can set a claymore down, nobody comes pick it up and set it down in another area which is good for SnD. Then you have Zombies which is every bodies favorite, but I personally love Gun Game wager match. 3Arc implemented a lot of new features which ppl over look.

MW3 will be a good game but I'm over the COD series and will be getting BF3 which comes out at the same time as MW3. Also, Black Ops 2 is slated for November 2012 :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

From a competition standpoint mw2 is a terrible game. Noobtubes were way overpowered, quickscoping was way too easy and no dedicated servers ftfl. Bo has it's problems, mostly terrible respawns and spraying aimlessly, but it is simply much more balanced on a skill based level.

This also depends on what youre wanting to play...online is the only way to go. If you play them for te storyline and such than just don't buy them...

All that being said, cod4 > all.

LOL how can you call most guns overpowered in BO's?! Only one would be the ak74 but other than that the game is completely balanced.

Each game has their issues but Black Ops IMO is much more fun. MW2 was a great game, played it up until BO's came out, went back to MW2 a month ago until the new map pack came out earlier this month and I'm never going back to MW2.

MW2 is fun if you like to fuck around, Black Ops is a lot more serious which makes it more fun to me.

IW's game engine for MW2 is a lot smoother than BO's due to the input lag (2 secs) which makes it seem like you get shot while behind a wall but I rather that than get quickscoped across the map or taken out by a UMP45 with Marathon, Lightweight & Commando. Plus, you get used to the input lag quickly. Not to mention in Black Ops you can set a claymore down, nobody comes pick it up and set it down in another area which is good for SnD. Then you have Zombies which is every bodies favorite, but I personally love Gun Game wager match. 3Arc implemented a lot of new features which ppl over look.

MW3 will be a good game but I'm over the COD series and will be getting BF3 which comes out at the same time as MW3. Also, Black Ops 2 is slated for November 2012 :D

im not a super serious gamer but i agree with all of this^

Edited by illiniboy17

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube