Sonic Electronix

If you want to sit here and pick apart what I say, that is fine. Please don't take it out of context. I would expect you to support Fi. I support the "idea of Fi" and other small manufacturers, just not their bullshit. The product failing is not what is under my scrutiny. It is the bullshit explanations (fake science) spewing loosely from the manufacturer.

As far as testimonials... I will leave you with this to think about and associate with our current topic: If I jump off the roof of my house, multiple times, without gettting seriously injured, does that deem it as "safe?"

Ha ha, don't put my words under scrutiny, but I will DEFINITELY scrutinize your itty bitty signature, lol. I don't even have FI in my truck anymore, I don't even have the T4000s in there. I just never updated the sig.

But what I have done is played with millions of set ups in all of my vehicles, FI/AA have been a constant presence, but so have many, many, many other products out there. This isn't a resume. But its very hard to claim objectivity, when its obviously not the case. I do enjoy the science debate, but let's remain objective if you want objectivity.

I was exemplifying objectivity and hard science in the whole previous thread. Itty bitty signature? Lol... If you only knew... I probably can't compare to your millions of setups though. Fi/AA dont sell 1/10000 of the product that Maxxsonics sells. That doesn't make maxxsonics better, but it illustrates how very small FI/AA really are in the car audio world. People need to realize that sometimes. Fi/AA is not that special... neither are their designs, service, or products. Cold hard Facts.

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

how does some one have 1 million set ups?

looks like my triple stacked POS

Seriously? Are you like that? Just because a few out of thousands, millions BTL's sold there a few failures you call it a POS? >< (very narrowminded..)

and yes my triple stacked btl was a piece of garbage, no other way to put it. did I say all were nope I sure didn't I said mine was.

>< (very poor at reading comprehension)

I will still be using FI in my house but I won't be using it in my car as I already have subs that will kill the btl

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

how does some one have 1 million set ups?

looks like my triple stacked POS

Seriously? Are you like that? Just because a few out of thousands, millions BTL's sold there a few failures you call it a POS? >< (very narrowminded..)

and yes my triple stacked btl was a piece of garbage, no other way to put it. did I say all were nope I sure didn't I said mine was.

>< (very poor at reading comprehension)

I will still be using FI in my house but I won't be using it in my car as I already have subs that will kill the btl

Fi/AA hasn't sold a TOTAL of a million of all their different subs since their inception.... just another example of general attitude of the forum that glorifies this company a bit too much. It has run rampant since I have been here.

I like Fi, somewhat. Indirectly, is probably the best identifier. Their presence promotes competition among manufacturers and breaks away from mainstream, but they have a ways to go before they gain any more respect from me. Nick has been making a fool out of himself and the company since he started into this topic.

I will give him a chance to redeem himself if dares. He better call Scott in for backup first.

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

I like the Q I liked the original Q more but this version will do for my house. I don't like how they are represented and represent them selves on the internet. but I tend to ignore reviews and stuff anyway

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I agree. The original Q was just like the AA chaos.... One of my more favorite subs in the indie market considering price, performamce, and response.

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

How the hell did this thread get into all this? Haha.

Narrow minds suck. I personally love fi, dc, sundown, Aq, aa, re, dd, t3 etc. I Wouldnt hesitate to run any of those brands but im sure fi is the only one of these brands Shit like this has happened with huh? Come on now.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

You know, I can't help but think that he probably wouldn't have had that problem with direct 8 gauge leads...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

most direct leads still use tinsels.

my shockers had 8ga directly to the coil and it was a bitch to keep from slapping

mcintoshsigz.png

Fi,DC,AA,Sundown,Aq all have their days and all have parts that fail whether from operator error or even a poor glue job for the manufacturer they all have their days

but to say just because of the OP's issue that Fi is a poor company is a far fetched

yet if this becomes a popular situation for Fi then i think we (SMD forum) should be able to look at the integrity of the company and the products it creates

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Archived