A-Pillar Staging

Autruche

lookin really rough there. your not looking for any form of whats called sound quality here. your just looking for clear loudness. or you wouldnt need all of those drivers. I had to look at where you were from for a while because if you were from Florida i could dismiss it...but wow

lol installs from Florida must get to you. Not the first time Ive read you mentioning FL

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lookin really rough there. your not looking for any form of whats called sound quality here. your just looking for clear loudness. or you wouldnt need all of those drivers. I had to look at where you were from for a while because if you were from Florida i could dismiss it...but wow

lol installs from Florida must get to you. Not the first time Ive read you mentioning FL

can you blame him? Florida has to be the capital of poor installs with to many speakers crammed in staging at the floor

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

can you blame him? Florida has to be the capital of poor installs with to many speakers crammed in staging at the floor

oh no i dont blame him. myself being from Florida I know exactly what he means. Sorry to post dump in your thread, carry on. :drinks:

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Didnt I say it was a waste of breath?

Aiming means nill when you have doors like that.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

cablguy FTW

Thank you sir !!! you need to make your way to Boosier City on the 11th ... :drink40:

Nice. I don't think my pillars are big enough to properly angle the 4s though, oh well.

My point exactly ... tweeters only on the A pillars crossed over to or about 2600 - 3000 htz with VERY good 6.5s in the kicks or doors and your good ...

I am looking for true sq with my front stage. Ill be running two hsk163 sets. I was planning on 2 6.5s in both doors, or one in each door and then building kicks, with the tweets in the a pillars. For correct aiming, what do you guys suggest? I don't have 1000 speakers, and I know I can still get plenty of sound out of these with the volume cranked up. So your suggestion, and any others who want to chime in, about proper aiming for both a pillar and doors/kicks would be wonderful info. I've heard a ton of conflicting advice on aiming. Is aimig the tweets at the opposite window at about a 30 degree angle ok, or as suggested, towered the windshield? Etc. Sone of us want to do it right. :good:

just sucks because properly setup you could get tons of volume and great sound using less equipment.

trying to get that point across is hard as hell. I get flamed all the time for saying to run less staged right over cramming in a bunch of pa crap :(

I understand that, but alot of people don't seem to get it. That's one of the reasons that I'm setting it up so that I can turn off half of the speakers, although it might still be overkill.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

The tweet is alot better off axis.

Towards opposing headrest works well

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Didnt I say it was a waste of breath?

Aiming means nill when you have doors like that.

I understand what you mean about my setup, but I would love to hear what you have to say. Just because it might not be useful to me now in this setup does not mean that it wouldn't be something I'd like to know for future reference. That's why a lot of us are hear after all, to learn things from the experienced guys.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived