mazdaspl Posted May 24, 2011 Author Report Posted May 24, 2011 Again thanks for all the up lifting comments guys.. The first night without him here really sucked.. Waking up to him not here to greet me was the real shits.. I know it's still the right choice we made for him, but the loss and the pain is still the worst feeling.. I know I'm 35 but sometimes I feel like I'm a little 5 year old boy who lost his pet.. I have not cried this much since I lost my father almost 2 years ago..
kryptonite Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Sorry to hear about your loss, I was the same way with my lizard I had. Stay strong man. DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
darksoul187 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Sorry about your loss 2009 Malibu LTZHead Unit - Pioneer AVH-P4300DVDSubs - 2 DC Audio m2 XL 15'sAmplifier - DC 5kWire - KnukonceptzAlternator - OhioGenBatteries - 2 XS Power 3100's, 1 d4700
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Your not a pussy if you care about your dog and would cry over it. if you were dead they would do the same thing... Once said no matter where you are if you die with the dog next to you. The dog will not eat and die right by your side... For dogs shit runs deep... DOGS FTMFW! Everything will be alright just always remember him as an amazing pet FUCK CATS... ID BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT I WOULD BAWL OUT ON THE FLOOR CRYING IF MY DOG PASSED SO YOUR HANDLING IT BETTER THAN I WOULD Hey now, I love my cat. But I know how you feel OP, loosing pets is like loosing a family member, and not filling all 3 food/water dishes is hard. But stay strong and take the other two for a walk with your wife as a fam. Kind of a memorial walk. He'll be there, know it or not. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
T3FREAK Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 sorry to hear this man... I was a pre-vet student until I switched my major.. my dog past from the same thing what started out as an internal infection grew into a tumor (osteosarcoma) bone cancer! so yes I know this feeling sorry to hear man.... Fan of murphs custom installs! bass head! 2010 silverado crew cab 2010 crew cab '78 impala log
dereileak Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 So Sorry I have a hard time losing animals too, we will all be reunited someday 2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd ManualPioneer 4300DVD2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub AmpKicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)Kicker KQ3 Active CrossoverKicker KQ30 EqualizerKicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -) 1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -) 300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker WireXS Power D3400 (Rear)XS Power D3100 (Front)Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)
BIGJOSE352 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Sorry to hear this bro.....Keep your head...
kingsuv Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 I'm sorry to hear this bro. We lost our rottie Jack back in Oct. To this day I still tear up thinking about him, so i know you are having it rough right now. Try to keep your head up and keep him always in your thoughts. I know there is a huge void in the family right now. We only made it a month before we had to fill our void with a puppy. Maxx will never be my Jack, but he sure does help the healing process. RIP Big Boy Bubba Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
mazdaspl Posted May 25, 2011 Author Report Posted May 25, 2011 My wife and I have really been great full for the share of support you guys have shown us.. Its been a little over a full day without him now, and we really feel the emptiness in our home.. I have had my ups and downs today, but I know that will improve in time.. Thanks again everyone, its really been needed.. Jay
Azagtoth502 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Sorry to hear this, lost a few pets as well.....they are family. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.