FML. With pics!!!1!one!1

bitch did not even file a claim. i called to get a rental car and the guy said no one reported a claim. i live 25 miles from work and dont want to drive my dads 17mpg truck :( i helped her out and reported everything to her insurance.

what a skank...sucks to hear man. why were you sellin? by the pics, I got the impression you loved this one...

and to people saying they hope insurance totals it out, if the car is as new as this one with airbags deployed and heavy front end damage; its a total for sure.

exactly

bitch did not even file a claim. i called to get a rental car and the guy said no one reported a claim. i live 25 miles from work and dont want to drive my dads 17mpg truck :( i helped her out and reported everything to her insurance.

what a skank...sucks to hear man. why were you sellin? by the pics, I got the impression you loved this one...

and to people saying they hope insurance totals it out, if the car is as new as this one with airbags deployed and heavy front end damage; its a total for sure.

the car is a 04. I really cared for this car. but i heard of the AC compressor going bad on these cars and its 2-3k to fix. And it took premium gas.

Anyways i got a rental today, 2011 HHR <_< . Shoulder is killing me, thumb is sore, and now my back is starting to hurt. :shrug:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Damn that's sucks dude especially because you were on the way to sell it. Hopefully no one was hurt, hope everything goes well with you and a new ride.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

2011 HHR they trying to turn you over to the gay side to?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Totaled :) And Im getting $3000 more than what i was on the way to sell the car for. Only problem is my back and shoulder are killing me. My thumb is better though.

Thanks everyone.

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Good to hear that you're getting more than you were going to sell it for. Hopefully your premiums won't go up.

Hope your back and shoulder feel better soon!!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

they need to do an IQ test with the drivers test.. its to easy for complete retards to get their license now a days.....

and this just proves the point

GOOD SHIT ABOUT THE $$$ though.. that means extra 3k = audios?

sorry to hear about your back and shit, I hope you get it worked out, if all goes to hell, you can sue the chick :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

GOOD SHIT ABOUT THE $$$ though.. that means extra 3k = audios?

if all goes to hell, you can sue the chick :P

Ive had $2000 in equipment sitting in my closet for about 18 months now. ;)

And as far as suing someone..... Im fucking pissed off because my regular doctor wont see me because its crash related and its a pain to get paid apparently. he sent me to another doctor and he said my insurance would only pay $10k of my medical and i would have to pay the remainder and that i have probably already used up the $10k by going to the ER. What he does not know is after my insurance company pays $10k it starts going to the other drivers insurance and they pay up to $25k because it was her fault.

Because of Florida being a no fault state it has really fucked me. When i went to the ER i was given pain pills and muscle relaxers (15 each) and i ran out of those 4 days ago. I need to find a doctor cause im still hurting and motrin is not cutting it.

I would not sue her personally but her insurance company i feel no mercy for. So far it seems like im the only one getting fucked on this.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

GOOD SHIT ABOUT THE $$ though.. that means extra 3k = audios?

if all goes to hell, you can sue the chick :P

Ive had $2000 in equipment sitting in my closet for about 18 months now. ;)

And as far as suing someone..... Im fucking pissed off because my regular doctor wont see me because its crash related and its a pain to get paid apparently. he sent me to another doctor and he said my insurance would only pay $10k of my medical and i would have to pay the remainder and that i have probably already used up the $10k by going to the ER. What he does not know is after my insurance company pays $10k it starts going to the other drivers insurance and they pay up to $25k because it was her fault.

Because of Florida being a no fault state it has really fucked me. When i went to the ER i was given pain pills and muscle relaxers (15 each) and i ran out of those 4 days ago. I need to find a doctor cause im still hurting and motrin is not cutting it.

I would not sue her personally but her insurance company i feel no mercy for. So far it seems like im the only one getting fucked on this.

Mind explaining exactly what this means?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived