Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

the fact that a majority of people doign it have no idea of the impact on their electrical or their equipment it is causing. They are just doing it because .5 = more powa. when you got some kid who runs his amp at .5 off one battery stock alt and tthe big three they then go and complain about how shitty a company is that their amp smoked.

this right here is my friend... i try telling him ur gunna fry the amp n guess what?!! the amp fries 3 days later. he had 2 12" jl w1s and 3 12" kicker comps on his SONY XPLOD amp all in his 90 sumthing lumina. dont get me wrong shit slapped untell he fried the amp lol didnt sound good but it was loud. o and he took out his 6x9s so he could get more airflow out of the trunk. and he makes u sit in the backseat with no backrest so his subs will be louder. i say fuck that and hop back in my beatless car

o and he bridged it all.

now he has 2 12" sony xplods and 2 12" kicker comps wired to 1 ohm on his alpine mx10 amp cuz he finally listened to me n got an amp that could handle the ohm load.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

what i hate is being new to this shit and having to learn every little thing possible while everybody else is having fun with their knowledge

i hate thinking you got everything covered and finding out you got to spend more money for some other shit to make sure the shit you already got don't blow up or something!

i hate asking a question about car audio and being called a dick as the answer!

I HATE having to deal with the things i hate about this but knowing i can't stop because there is NOTHING LIKE "sweet sq/spl"

I don't bump residential. Commercial and highway yes. I look at it this way, those people may only hear me for a few seconds, but what about the other kajilllion people with systems that may drive by on any day. that can get annoying. And when i tune i just put the ride in the garage and close the door and crank away. it's not perfect but it helps. Well, that and i am sitting on 3 acres of yard on a corner lot so there's that. :search:

I live off the longest dead end road in the Eastern United states. At my parents house you will hear atleast 1 or more systems riding by from 15's to 12's to good mids all day every day.we call or town Chrome city and maybe we just dont care, or I dont care but, its not that big a deal. Things that piss me off is self righteous pretentious ass clowns. So lets move forward and talk about what really piss US off. Not the community just US bassheads. As always I wish you all a satisfying build and a good day

R.I.P...99'Dodge Grand Caravan

03 Lancer Oz

Big 3

HU-JVC KD-530

RCA's-rockerfosgate

41/2 inch Infinity mids

Subs-(12's)2 Orion xtr124

Amp-Coustic600se

battery-2 x stock, 1x Shuriken SK-BT20

Box-L-ported 3.562cubes@35Hz

miscellaneous-stinger volt-meter, gain nob, (coming soon bass pro,eq,line drive)

I dont have flex yet but damn I sound good,(coming soon....flex)

Check out my HHR install

Everything I install or build here:http://s1160.photobu...s/q485/MrBfree/

Also video's of my Car with the new box.http://www.youtube.c...lentGyge/videos

I hate thinking you're done with a build for a while, and the next week you need something else. I hate not having enough money/time to do what I really want with my ride. I hate not knowing very much about this hobby. I hate that the car audio world is full of some of the biggest narrow minded pricks I have ever had the chance to talk to. And I HATE my back hatch. The door mechanism rattles so much. EFFFF UUUUU!

:D

JP...

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

When I have to buy a whole nother sheet of MDF just to cut out one side of my box...

You know you can buy quarter sheets for like 13 bucks at lowes and home depot, right? ;)

I hate ordering something in a hurry and not realizing it doesn't have everything I need.

Archived