Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People who get mad at other people who are louder than them. That mother fucker accomplished something, give them a handshake and be happy for them instead of getting pissed.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I'm pissed cause I havent got my own system together..

Also, in relation to the post about "3000 watt" amps, I get dissapointed at the number of people running BOSS amps and similar when I'm at comps.

And the fact that there's not even a handful of fairly local cars that impresses sound wise. Although demoing doesn't seem common here for some reason so I havent heard any of them.... Still, one of them is an SQ car that won it's class in the national competition last year. Another is a Polo purely with Alpine gear that get top positions in his 2W SPL class, does about 144-145 with two 10" iirc. It's quite nicely built by the rulebook so it scores high on install. And the third is the only 150+db car around here, with two Soundstream 15"s. It just blows the competitors away.

people being louder than me with cheaper equipment. mainly being more subs (than me) from a cheaper brand, same with the amp. also with said cheaper equipment installed in a vehicle that is more audio friendly than a trunk car.

people being louder than me with cheaper equipment. mainly being more subs (than me) from a cheaper brand, same with the amp. also with said cheaper equipment installed in a vehicle that is more audio friendly than a trunk car.

lol :lol:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

when people take up all your time asking for info, and go do just to opposite, and then get pissy with you cause it diddnt work.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

SOLDERING the tinsel leads because they break every stupid time....when playing lows

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I hate how every build is a so called "budget" build ahahahahaha

You're running yellow tops and polk audio and you're not budget?

Whats wrong with yellow tops I'm pretty sure I paid $200.00 or so for just my D34? just because they aren't on the band wagon list on this forum? I have always ran yellow tops, they have a great warranty and have been around a lot longer then many of the other companies that offer agm batteries. And as far as running Polk Audio I never said I wasn't a budget build never said I was. My build is actually more budget then anyone else on the forums because I paid $0.00 for all of my Polk equipment. Yes you read it correctly! Also I'm not only referring to SMD forums. Everyone who walks into my shop wants 160 deebeez for a 120 db budget. So yes I hate how every build is a "Budget" build. And everyone has a budget build, I have a budget light bill, a budget tank of gas in my car.........

goddamn i was just fucking around with you. jeeez.

LOL sorry, but it's 1 of those things that I hear all day long. It's like nails on a chalk board to me ;)

Also when people come in and tell me if I give them free equipment they will advertise for me for free because they know everyone in town.

They don't get that I paid for the equipment so their advertising isn't free for me and if I gave everyone free equipment to advertise

there would be nobody left to advertise to HHAHAHAHA

/rant off

sorry was a long and unprofitable day, I apologize for sounding like a dick :drinks:

»Yonik«

Archived