Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

just add another baffle and say your strengthening the box lol

lmao that's absolutely what I did with the box I've got in my current system... probably no more than 1200w running through the system currently on a pair of 12lb subs... got a triple baffle lmao

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Custom sounds telling there going give me a job. And it was just a joke they played on me. Don't play that game with me. Really took it hard .They got me good still not over it. Yes they really did this to me. Then laughed there asses off at me. I have skills . But that's not funny don't care who you are. Don't do people this way. Maybe that's why people don't buy from them like they use to. My wife was with me at the time. They got me good......

Custom sound in Athens GA telling there going give me a job. And it was just a joke they played on me. Don't play that game with me. Really took it hard .They got me good still not over it. Yes they really did this to me. Then laughed there asses off at me. I have skills . But that's not funny don't care who you are. Don't do people this way. Maybe that's why people don't buy from them like they use to. My wife was with me at the time. They got me good......

Well, if that is the way they treat people. you don't want to work for them anyway.

Thank you sir and this is a true story.

I like how your interests says "Car audio, my wife".... in that order :drink40:

Just use a reducer...

but-why-meme-generator-but-why-84103d.jp

What's wrong with a reducer, better than shorting out something or having to trim oversized wire.

The point was that if you use the correct size OFC to begin with, you don't need to go to larger CCA which will equal out to about the same cost especially when you figure in the cost of adding reducers, when concerning the current carrying capacity of the two different wires.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

When something gets sucked into a port and you feel the urgent need to unbolt the sub to get in out...

idk how many reciepts are in my box because of that

lol, i left a file with a bunch of reports on it in my trunk, a week later when i went to get them out, i came to thousands of little pieces of paper, that continued to come out of the enclosure for months, everytime you popped the trunk, more little pieces of paper would be everywhere haha

XS-power1.jpg

Archived