Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

^^^ id choose $5 ones all day. Thanks for the link

it surprises me how many people are buying expensive ass holders instead of the old pa cheap ones same thing. I've been running the $16 ones for long time

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

And how my rear view mirror fell off today..

change it .because It is one of the most important safety devices in the vehicle.

gosh if thats the case ill make sure I dont yank the rearview off once the wall is in!!!!!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

thinking you have a decent idea and you end up not have enough room like you thought.. so you just throw the amps in and say f it.. so now have to go back and figure out what to do but don't feel like it lol and you dont like the shops around the area to go get it done lol

youtube trolls that get mad when they call you out, and then realize you are indeed louder than them, then want to talk shit and bring guns into the situation to make themselves feel better, only to fail because you own bigger guns, and is willing to come shoot their sorry asses..

lol

real story, dealing with it now, from a dude in my area trolling my shit :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

is it that feg that called out bigpimpin?

people who make comments about breaking into your shit, joking or not, ESPECIALLY when you dont know them like that. one dude saw a pic of my car and was like' hmm where you at, i could use some new speakers in my bronco' so i told him if he breaks into it ill be at his house with a crowbar ready to hook his ass up with a serious beatdown.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

is it that feg that called out bigpimpin?

people who make comments about breaking into your shit, joking or not, ESPECIALLY when you dont know them like that. one dude saw a pic of my car and was like' hmm where you at, i could use some new speakers in my bronco' so i told him if he breaks into it ill be at his house with a crowbar ready to hook his ass up with a serious beatdown.

naa completely different dude.. lol

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

naa completely different dude.. lol

sometimes i forget how many stupid people there are online, care to pm me the link to said situation? :D

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Team DC Audio

The lowest of the low, scum of the earth, no nutted maggot ass bitch, need to be getting a job like the rest of us, lucky they didnt end up getting shot in the ass...car thieves. Did I mention I cant stand thieves.?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived