Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

lol :)

Sure there's access but the prices are ridiculous through some people, $1500 shipping for 2 amps?, I'd rather not waste my money.....

Thus backing up what I don't like about car audio, not having the access to good brands (at a reasonable price anyway)

SPL wagon if you have sumthing to say to me rahter than being kryptic or petty on forum try nuttin up and pm me and also hell tell me who you are and where you get your info as i think you have been listening to some strange pppl who dont know what their deal was

Ren

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

What pisses me off in the car audio world? People that get on to forums and threadjack a thread with petty bullshit. E-Thugs. Keep that shit in the PM's, not in public.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

What pisses me off in the car audio world? People that get on to forums and threadjack a thread with petty bullshit. E-Thugs. Keep that shit in the PM's, not in public.

This.

I may have threadjacked a little, I apologize for that, but every post I have made in this thread has stated something that pisses me off in the car audio world.....everything will be kept to pm from now on.

- buying audio gear and not being able to find a single review or half decent video that shows what it can actually do :/

Ok this one is starting to piss me off (it was brought up again today, for the second time).

People who are hell bent on arguing that Peel & Seal is the same as Dynamat or any other "over priced material...", yet wont accept free product to see for themselves. WTF?!

/end rant.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Ok this one is starting to piss me off (it was brought up again today, for the second time).

People who are hell bent on arguing that Peel & Seal is the same as Dynamat or any other "over priced material...", yet wont accept free product to see for themselves. WTF?!

/end rant.

No Jon your so dumb, I installed P&S and I gain 26.45 deeee beeeeeez! :lol:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

people selling used equipment for as much or close to what u can buy it for brand new and quoting the mrsp which no one really pays!

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

No Jon your so dumb, I installed P&S and I gain 26.45 deeee beeeeeez! :lol:

:rofl:

And X a billion on the Made in China stuff.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Archived