Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Living in a place that does not have a shop for me to get things from locally... Not having the skillz or help to build a good box... Also due to where I am not being able to enjoy a system without everyone and ALL the cops knowing... Having to build a system that sounds great inside but cant be heard from a good distance... End rant for now...

And as to the location Guantanamo Bay Naval Base...

um ok,

so, 1) you don't tell people and post on the internet that you work at GITMO...

2) you are suposed to hear it inside not outside.

3) I would be more conserned of people trying to kill me than cops hearing my stereo.

End rant

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Living in a place that does not have a shop for me to get things from locally... Not having the skillz or help to build a good box... Also due to where I am not being able to enjoy a system without everyone and ALL the cops knowing... Having to build a system that sounds great inside but cant be heard from a good distance... End rant for now...

um ok,

3) I would be more conserned of people trying to kill me than cops hearing my stereo.

End rant

Back at your 'Rant'

1) Gtmo has been here as a navy base for over a hundred years, And I enjoy the small town life other than not having access to some things.

2) I do hear it inside but I would like a little more Bass and in doing such it WILL be heard outside also.

3)I am not worried but someone looking to 'take me out' I have nothing to do with that part of 'Gtmo'

And as for living in GTMO, I served my country years ago and continue to do so even if I am no longer in the service.

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

um ok,

End rant

Back at your 'Rant'

1) Gtmo has been here as a navy base for over a hundred years, And I enjoy the small town life other than not having access to some things.

2) I do hear it inside but I would like a little more Bass and in doing such it WILL be heard outside also.

3)I am not worried but someone looking to 'take me out' I have nothing to do with that part of 'Gtmo'

And as for living in GTMO, I served my country years ago and continue to do so even if I am no longer in the service.

just givin you shit, calm down, need a hug.... Just kidding, Good to go. yeas, I know how long its been there. It not suposed to be heared outside... I'll take you out, you like chicken and waffles? I'm a cheap date. What you need, Maybe we can figure a way to get it to you.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

just givin you shit, calm down, need a hug.... Just kidding, Good to go. yeas, I know how long its been there. It not suposed to be heared outside... I'll take you out, you like chicken and waffles? I'm a cheap date. What you need, Maybe we can figure a way to get it to you.

Is all good... Just a little harder to get things here and make things happen...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

2 things

The drive home from a bass meet - I sound so quiet

And the "go big" feeling after such a meet only to open my wallet and have the flies that come out tell me otherwise lol

Sponsorship's... and for some reason they always seem to go to the quiet people..

or done nothings. I like the ones that claim they are sponsored but yet arent even getting team pricing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sponsorship's... and for some reason they always seem to go to the quiet people..

or done nothings. I like the ones that claim they are sponsored but yet arent even getting team pricing.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

^people like that and pawn shops, lowerballers, and the employees at these establishments that are full of crap... I told the guy my sub hit 142.3 all sealed up and he goes my son hit that with a 10, so I asked on a meter, where at? So he said I don't know he has been out of it for awhile. I laughed so hard when I left. Then one place offered me 100 dollars for my sub... I did not laugh about that one...

Archived