Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

i just spent 6 hours today, 4 hours last week doing a install on a 97 ws6. the kid (against My wishes) bought 2 jl w7 tens ($275 for one $300 for the other) 2 jl 500/1v1s. ( what he listened to) was he bought a really nice pioneer flip out touch screen, a nice 0g wiring kit with two 4g distro out, lots of deadner(still need install) he also bought all speakers front And back ten speakers all together. as i said just spent 6 hours finishing the subs amps and a few speakers. we get in and i start showing him what everything does. it's his first system(not bad) explaining what a hz Is what the gain does blah blah. crank the volume and it sounds good... kinda. i pop the trunk and... are you fucking kidding me? the one jl w7 he bought (that came with the amp that had maxed out gain and boost) was Blown. well not Blown but coil rub. it sounds good at full volume but low its all.hear. i just felt so bad! he called the kid saying he wants his money back cuz its on its way out. the kid said you've had it for Two weeks and it worked fine when i had it! then hung up. that pissed me off. so what started As a great day doing what i love turned into me wanting to find and hurt someone!

no i was not with him when he bought anything,.or this wouldn't have happened

speaker wire is now hidden.

i hated watching all his excitement just wash away from his face!

Why the tiny port?

The W7 needs a lot bigger port, especially if you are tuned below 40hz.

On topic:

People who say: for X amount of money it's not that bad. Or : I only asked him x amount of money for that install, could've asked much more. (then show pictures of the install and it looks horrible, not even worth half of what he asked..)

did you not read my post?

i Told him not to buy any of that garbage! i have no idea why he bought that pos box? it sucks big hairy ballz! i did the best i could with what i had in front of me. that's how he wanted it to look not me. to Me he wasted $1,000 but hey it's not my car. if it was mine the amps would be hidden or at least on a nice amp rack and id either build a box for the ttop spot or build it into the rear seats. prolly the rear seats. don't Blame me for doing what he wanted. and i did the kid a favor by charging him $150 for a flip out install, 0g, 5 Pairs of speakers, 80sq ft of deadner, wiring and installing his subs,amps, and doing his big 3. to do that at our local shop would cost him $275 just to run the wires and $85 a hour for everything After that. plus they tune by ear and scratch the shit out of your car.

if anything this proves you can't shine shit!

Nowhere does it say that he bought the box with the subs ;) I don't know why you seem to be overreacting so much.

(I'm not going to annoy you by saying what is wrong with this post..)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

i didn't specify everything, but i said against my wishes. ive only known him for like 3 months. he bought everything before i knew him. (except the box)i tried to convince him to sell everything And start over..or at least make or buy a different box. but that's what he wants. i still feel bad about the coil rub tho. it sucks when people aren't honest about there stuff. the Blown sub was like $50 more then the working sub

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Amps that give you 3 different size allen keys. If I got a dollar for every time I have lost one of these that I needed...

I lost one today from my mb quart. only used it for 5 mins... smh. and they are all black.

haha, i always.go to True value and switch the Allen key nuts with screws. for $30 a rip its much more convenient

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Also, LOL'ing at the youtube warriors who talk shit on stuff they don;t understand... I watched a video on an MB quart when someone commented that he can get a "boss 5000w" amp for less than the MB 800.4... Sonic told him that the 5000 only does about 2000rms and he was like "haha, yeah bullshit."

What a bunch of fucktards. People never learn.

Silicone caulk.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Yoga pants updates. So close yet so far

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

The fact that my locality can impound your car and confiscate your audio equipment if it has a system that violates noise ordinance.

I really need a garage...

Price vs. Performance rules my life!

2013 Chevy :sonic:Hatchback!

Archived