Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

trying to help some random noob and he doesnt believe a word you say because back in the day he or she or heshe's friend had a super banger with 3 jl's that shook his windows out the doors

• 2 weeks later...

Not really car audio world but this shit piss me the hell off. In a parking lot mostly happens in a bar parking lot. People leaning against your car!!! Wtf that shit gets me irate. Its so disrespectful.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Not really car audio world but this shit piss me the hell off. In a parking lot mostly happens in a bar parking lot. People leaning against your car!!! Wtf that shit gets me irate. Its so disrespectful.

x2

It wouldnt let me like your reply.

Tell them to get the fuck off ur shit

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

x2

If I see someone doing it, I just hit the car alarm, walk up 15 seconds later and start acting paranoid like I thought they were trying to break into my car :P

x2

If I see someone doing it, I just hit the car alarm, walk up 15 seconds later and start acting paranoid like I thought they were trying to break into my car :P

Haha, my neighbor hits the panic button when little kids walk by her van !

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

310 db? Damn i think that's the record. He beat the dude that said he beat steve meade with a 190

That is literally the equivilant of an erupting volcano :peepwall:

Say it right. it's equivalent to the energy of an erupting volcano through the course of it's eruption condensed into 1 instant... Or something like say, yellowstone's potential where if it ever erupts, the rock cap holding in the pressure for all theses centuries would assplode like a bomb taking out a couple states and blacking out the sun for potentially months.

Car audio shop told me sundown isnt good and jacob wont give him a dealer deal. Also never heard of dc audio and said fi audio is walmart crap. on them $90 to o scope per amp and $35 to ear tune it per amp.

Sealed boxs

kids that buy stolen equipment fron mexicans who have 3 sealed boxs.with mix matching subs in them

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

when people tell me im going to go deaf. When you can look at the specs for fi bl 15 subwoofer rating and it peaks out at 91 db if your lucky and have everything properly setup.

False :peepwall:

yeah that spl: 91db dont mean it peaks at 91 db. Its the sensitivity

If you can only get 91db out of one your doin something really wrong

LMAOOOO classiccccc

when people tell me im going to go deaf. When you can look at the specs for fi bl 15 subwoofer rating and it peaks out at 91 db if your lucky and have everything properly setup.

False :peepwall:

yeah that spl: 91db dont mean it peaks at 91 db. Its the sensitivity

If you can only get 91db out of one your doin something really wrong

LMAOOOO classiccccc

LMFAOOOOOO!!!! This guy!!!!

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived