Sonic Electronix

32 18 inch SMDs in a clamshell in a school bus.

and 12 T15ks

25 D3100s.

6 300 amp Mechman Alts and 16 runs of 0 gauge

hitting maybe a 205.6 db on music and 20hz. Daily...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I've never participated in a dream system thread. Hmm, 4 15" sundown nightshades. 4 sundown 4500's. 2002 chevy 1500 single cab. 4 dc power 270 amp alt's. 6-8 kinetik 2400's. 1 sundown 8 and 2 sets of crescendo components per door. Powered by 2 sundown 100.4's.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

2 5.25's and a scratchy, harsh tweeter, in a Chevy Express.

LMAO!!!!!! :drinks:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

16 15'' dc xl's in a clam shell in a hearse

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

100 dc level 5 10s in a bus on 8 sd 25ks with 6 6 mechman alts and 50 d3100s

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i saw a post somewhere on here about 120 15s in a n armored bank truck

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

a 15" or 18" dc lvl 5 in my car dc 2.0k amp. Working toward it. Not much but hopefully it'll sound good.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

O yes! 4 new american bass hd 4" coiled 15s no wall on an american bass 1100.1 at .5 with 6 c&d490mr batteries with 2 mechman 270 amp large case alts. 6 runs of shok ofc 3+ and 3- ~14 cubic foot box tuned to 44hz for comps and removable 32hz ports for daily! Wrecking shit! watch out for this build it will happen soon! In a 2001 4 door blazer

Archived