White Girl Rapper?

LOL Bakerman, Diamond is black in case you didn't notice

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

one thing I must point out, why the F do the black guys gotta break out into dance once they hear music? funny as fuck!!!

hell i do the same thing, and i'm white. i rather there be dancers places i go, more fun. the dancing in that one video was actually pretty decent. the guy tutting was on point

Kreayashawn is horrible lol. Definitely lost more respect for her when she stated she freely says N***a. Game puts out a nice warning to it tho on "Uncle Otis" haha.

But Snow The Product ain't too shabby. Gonna have to listen a little more for sho.

Brandon - Bassless since March 2010. :(

Kreayshawn doesn't freely use nigga, V-Nasty does

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Anyone else like white girl rappers? A friend showed me this

and I loved it. In my opinion she killed this. Any other awesome white girl rappers I should look up?

honesly the first time hearing the non lil wayne one and his is SOOOO much better lol

i can finally understand that busta says :o

they are women... they all talk fast..

lololololololol :+1:

Archived