Future Audiopipe users...

Only cuz I think sundown has amazing customer service to back up their products :drinks:

Only if you knew... younggrasshopper. Why don't you ask singer why he doesn't run sundown lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I have no problem paying for shipping...but shipping of the product there and back and now they wanna charge me to make sure they work? If anything they should eat part of the shipping costs also since i was sent doa amps...if they would have said look, im sorry this happened but your gonna go ahead and have to pay shipping of the amps to us and as soon as we get them we wll ship you brand new amps no problem this would have been taken care of already!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

@ alpine Logan got fucked and its not fair he pays for amps and shipping and then when he gets them they don't work, and then they want shipping there and back again seriously?

Also I'm more then sure you have never gotten blown amps at ur door odds are you would feel the way Logan is

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Only cuz I think sundown has amazing customer service to back up their products :drinks:

Only if you knew... younggrasshopper. Why don't you ask singer why he doesn't run sundown lol

Wrong ...i can tell you why Singer doesnt run Sundown ...he was getting product @ team price and selling for a profit ...and got caught ...real simple ...he also did the same thing to Crecsendo ....hmmmmm

Wrong ...i can tell you why Singer doesnt run Sundown ...he was getting product @ team price and selling for a profit ...and got caught ...real simple ...he also did the same thing to Crecsendo ....hmmmmm

Ouch i didnt expect to hear that, thats for sure

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Maybe you need to learn young grasshopper LOL :peepwall:

BTW either way i hate audiopipe with a passion. I hate their products. Amps get warm at 1/4 volume. And gain was down... they have shitty amps

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

There is more to it that's just from what u know. But i don't get why ur putting it on blast but I'm sure not going to

BUILDLOG

I have no problem paying for shipping...but shipping of the product there and back and now they wanna charge me to make sure they work? If anything they should eat part of the shipping costs also since i was sent doa amps...if they would have said look, im sorry this happened but your gonna go ahead and have to pay shipping of the amps to us and as soon as we get them we wll ship you brand new amps no problem this would have been taken care of already!

I feel your right here logan you recieved bad product out of box .as a company I would make sure your new amps are good to go before you recieved them.with no charge.had same experince like yours with another company.but they took care of me like how you expected.

Archived