Future Audiopipe users...

^^^^^ and this is why companies wanna stop sponsorships get some amps for a hell of a deal then try to fuck them over all over 100 bucks

And I think it's funny I could get a stetsom 7k to do a 153 but the audiopipes are better lmao one day you will know what your doing

Soooo go bad mouth a compaine that hooked up will replace the amps but you gotta pay 100 bucks with that 100 I bet your still way under warrinty and the bbb ain't going to do shit just FYI cause they offerd to replace the amps

Just cause it says nothing in the contract don't mean shit ether it never stats they have to pay for shipping as well and I have worked for companies like this it might not be in Your contract but I het they have a return policy that has been in writhing saying you need to pay shipping again your problem

So keep fucking with them over 100 bucks after they hooked you up and fuck it up for the next guy that wants a sponsorship

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I think Logan is right. For the person who said other companies don't do it... On either here or caco a guy bought a brand new ampfrom sundown. When he got it the LPf switch(I think) was broken off. Jacob offered to pay to get the amp returned/replaced...

When your on a team/sponsored you should expect the company to help the competitor, especially if it wasn't his fault. I'd be pissed if a company wanted me to come out of pocket for something that arrived doa.

The customer wasn't sponsored either. Logan is sa

Also, this is sundown vs audiopipe. No offense, but I think most of us would agree sundown is a much higher quality product (fact) and jacob is a VERY cool guy and doesnt exactly go by 'industry standards' for CS. That being said, I can respect the sponsorship thing. Ive been sponsored in other things such as paintball, and I had a very good relationship with the company/Sponsor director. But you wont find many companies offering to pay for return shipping. Shipping from them back to you is a different story though, that should be their problem.

so, all said and done...

did you call and talk to some one else? being a pretty major company... i dont think their representatives are allowed to hang up on people.

But yeah, you should only have to pay shipping to them... did you ask specifically if they would pay shipping back to you after you pay it to ship it to them? I didnt see you say that part.. the only thing i seen after reading the 3 pages of jibberish was that you were paying 100$ both ways... which you shouldnt do...

seriously.. i dont see why you only talked to 1 person.. if i dont get the answer i want, i go higher up on the chain, and if i have to, ill find the president of audiopipes # and give them a call if need be... let him know how his company is really doing...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Im not badmouthing anyone alpine im not sure why you think that...he asked for my personal experiences with the amps and i gave it to him thats that.

I have tried calling her number and sending emails asking to speak woth her boss, she just does not respond hopefully she will...iff not im at the point of fuck it just whatever, i did ask if they were going to cover shipping back to me she said you are completely responsible for shipping of it here and then back...i said what if by some un lucky chance the amps are doa again, she said we can charge you 25 a amp to test them and if they dont work for you, you will have to pay shipping again.

Everyone knows audiopipe isnt the greatest but this thread wasnt made to say im bad mouthing one company or this never would have happened with another company or blah blah...i appreciate everyones input but at the end of the day if your one of the people that really hates audiopipe or really hates me and thats all you wanna say...then just stay out

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

And like i said on another page...if this was just shipping from me to them i would do it no problem whatsoever but its the fact of the way the lady treated me when i asked about it that made me say just fuck it and fuck you

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Im not badmouthing anyone alpine im not sure why you think that...he asked for my personal experiences with the amps and i gave it to him thats that.

I have tried calling her number and sending emails asking to speak woth her boss, she just does not respond hopefully she will...iff not im at the point of fuck it just whatever, i did ask if they were going to cover shipping back to me she said you are completely responsible for shipping of it here and then back...i said what if by some un lucky chance the amps are doa again, she said we can charge you 25 a amp to test them and if they dont work for you, you will have to pay shipping again.

Everyone knows audiopipe isnt the greatest but this thread wasnt made to say im bad mouthing one company or this never would have happened with another company or blah blah...i appreciate everyones input but at the end of the day if your one of the people that really hates audiopipe or really hates me and thats all you wanna say...then just stay out

well you know it was me and you backing AP for quite awhile, i still do, its why my GF runs the AP amps..

but can you just call customer service, bypass that bitch completely?

im sure if you called a different number you could get ahold of some one

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I still like my original ap 3ks there in my truck now and everyone hates on them...i tried 2 times calling customer service and she said jackie or her boss were to busy to speak with me...im gonna try calling again and again, i mean there is a chance this can get fixed i just dont see it too much

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

lol who would have guessed another shitty amp company would have to deal with someone named Jackie...its kind of an inside joke for those 2 people in the know.

Archived