Has any one been robbed with an alarm?

if htye want it they will get it. you just ahve to make it harder for them

there it is. I'm fortunate enough to have never been robbed. I'm also one of those dambasses that forgets to lock their doors. I knew people looked and gawked at my 4 12"s when I had them, but never got hit. Even seen the curved hand prints from someone covering their eyes with their hands to see in. Now, I've had buddies that have been hit multiple times. They'd be doing my a favor now if they stole my piece of shit.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

i guess the alarm your talkin about just your doors bein unlocked sets it off is stock most i have seen if you just hit the vehicle barely it goes off. and how could someone cut your alarm off unless they knew exactly how it was hooked up bc most ppl on here have multiple batts so they could just cut the ground to the front one which would be easiest bc you would still have a ground from the back batteries.

If you can hit your car and it wont go off your shock sensor is set wrong. If you cut my batt cableyou are pretty beast. In willing to bet most thieves aren't set up to get the back up runs of 1/0

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The best will have tow trucks so they can just pull up and be off with your ride in under 15 seconds even if the alarm goes off they'll get a few blocks away pop a window raise the hood and snip the alarm horn silent and off they go with a ride and a system. But it's still better to have one than to not have one.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

shoot i now this dude that got hit 3 times with different alarms and add ons sensors and all. it was a new escalade with 4 13 w7's all three times, he got fed up and sold the truck

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Alarms are easy to bypass, but like n8 said your shock sensor needs to be set right. Also, an alarm with a two way pager is a must...you wot always here the alarm.

There is an 'alarm' out there I saw a while back to where you literally HAVE to have a little key that let's the computer talk to the engine or some shit or it won't start. No hot-wiring it or anything. But also, this is why if you can help it, you don't leave your stupidly nice car in the driveway. Garages = fuck yeah.

Ya my garage is the shit but, if someone got in my garage I'm pretty sure the theif would be less likely to get caught. Nobody is gonna blink an eye at a closed garage door. I might if an alarm went off and a guy as tearing shit out after. So id say the garage isn't 100%.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Archived