Grey_Fox Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 Beating the fuck outta someone these days can get you into some criminal and civil trouble. Best to leave them be.
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 I'll tell ya something I've learned in my old age. If you know something is bad for yo then don't do it. I get waistex everyday, but I k now I can only dtink beer and clear alcohols. Scotch is grear and that's the only wskey I can drink. I started drinking when I lost my son andd I have nevwr looked back. Just know what you can and can't. Drink and stick with it, never stray. I get mean as shit when I dri.k southern wiskey and jag. My dad always says its becase the south is rising out of me, but I just thinl its because I'm an asshole. Think before you drink "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
matt402 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 i dont drink & id like to beat the shit outta some ppl just bcuz their dumbasses... .
Baydestrian Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 LOL you can't get mad at a dude "stealing" your girl. She makes her own decisions and how can you blame him if he doesn't know she has a dude. If he does know then yeah you can get mad but at the same time like I said she makes her own decisions. M.O.B., Money Over Bitches....you fight that dude cuz of that bitch you gon fuck up your money, assuming you get arrested 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
MACnonsence6 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 if someone steals ur ex bang her sister. thats like the best come back ever.im a very laid back person and it takes ALOT for me to get pissed enough to actually blow up and smash someone and i wont fight unless im that pumped. ive had people fight me and punch me in the face even been head butted and had my nose broke but i didnt hit them back becouse i wasnt at that point where i could flip out and hit him. i will not hit someone unless im that upset wich takes alot. now if someones talking shit about my girl saying they fucked her or anything like that theres my short fuse and them im jumping on ya. kinda odd though i can get my nose broke and blood all over the place and not smash a kid but run your mouth about my girl and ur going down. but now that same girl is trying to do everything she can to hit me with multiple felonys so maybe my anger is fucked up and should be diverted to people that try to hurt me instead of people running there mouth about my girl I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
08tahoe Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 LOL you can't get mad at a dude "stealing" your girl. She makes her own decisions and how can you blame him if he doesn't know she has a dude. If he does know then yeah you can get mad but at the same time like I said she makes her own decisions. M.O.B., Money Over Bitches....you fight that dude cuz of that bitch you gon fuck up your money, assuming you get arrested x2
JEMT8 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 If some one crosses the line when it comes to a female in my life that I really care about (mom, sister, close friends) I would fight anyone in a heartbeat even if they could and would beat my ass. At least I'd be standing up for my values too bad I'm over 18 because there are a couple minors I wouldn't mind punching in the face. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
dcofer Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 There are definitely those people you wanna smash, but I agree im a lover not a fighter so if I get in a fight you know you farked up bad haha. I just take it to the punching bag and listen to some death metal and im good in like 30 min. Not worth the legal problems, though I have threatened people at bars who have stereotyped people from my home town but luckely the are more talk cuz I dun like to fight anyways haha(mainly cuz I can fight decent and ill get in trouble)
David Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 I always tell people, "I'm a lover, not a fighter. Now I'm gonna knock you out, and fuck you!" Should I be scared that you know my address? lol Never fight out of anger. At least I never did. I always did it for fun... I fight for fun too, I have fought out of anger, but I learned really fast you can't let the anger control how you fight, because you will get fucked up.
greatblack Posted June 1, 2011 Report Posted June 1, 2011 Truth is, I never drink whiskey, turns me damn violent so I tend to stay away from it, but I happened to come into a bottle of jack and the question crossed my mind, Ever feel like just kicking someones head in? like someone that you just hate, or stole your ex or something? Wondering what the general idea is on this subject :L i like to think about it. but never have and probably won't. i'm nice haha look at my super internets it beast! http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.