Let me know what you guys think. I still have to put a roll pan on with some LED tail strip lights, and eventually ill do a front end conversion.. first i wanna build a wall for my system. any box builders out there?

I can help

I dont have much box building experience, what program or website do you use to figure out box and port tuning?

even if you have the program, you have to know how to use it to get the end result you want. sub enclosures are not a click click click loud as hell box, its almost a science, with many different cars and trucks and strategy for making different equipment in different vehicles on different power loud to the ears and loud to the meter.

If you still wanna give it a shot, I use bassbox pro 6, and play around with the smd box calculator (dont have a direct link to download, but im sure somebody else will post it)

there are several ppl on here if you shoot them a few bucks theyl design you a bad ass box, shoot you the plans and you build it.

Yeah i totally understand the math and science that goes into planning and playing around with parameters for building boxes that are tuned right, thanks for the advice.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

Let me know what you guys think. I still have to put a roll pan on with some LED tail strip lights, and eventually ill do a front end conversion.. first i wanna build a wall for my system. any box builders out there?

I told ya I'd help ya bro, you got my number. We can get the measurements and start from there. Even if you want someone else to design it, I'll help ya build it if you need help.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived