im floating around the forums today,

David

Thanks man, I appreciate it more then I could ever show or say, sometimes I forget how great of friends I have, most of them from this great place we call smd.

I was just also adding that I, too, am glad this is being done.

Whenever I check SMD at school, either a teacher will see one, and I would get in trouble, OR the horny little fucks that go to my school would be D00D SCROLL BACK UP BRO, TITS.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I feel like ive kinda dropped the ball on this one. Ill make sure we start policing the avatars more aggressively. I had them turned off for awhile on the work lappy.

Don't worry about it, I totally dropped the ball I used to police it hard and I got in a pretty bad funk over some other things going on in my life that it was hard to come to this great place.

I'm doing alot better now, and I know I have said it in the past, but I will be around more now.

To everyone that is being supportive of this, thanks its much appreciated.

David

I understand where you are coming from, even though I don't know the whole story (and thats cool, your private life is your business) but I also was in a bad funk with things going on in my life, and I've just recently gotten back on my feet and moving forward in life. And I have mad respect for anyone that has been through similar situations and came back from it. Its not about what happened to you, its all in how you handle it. Its good to see you back on the forum!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I got hit with this

Banhammer-1.jpg

i lold pretty hard nice! i got hit with the ban hammer lol again

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Thanks benji its good to be back.

@ p4killer, I figured I might as well have a lil fun with it, better then getting bent out of shape I think lol

this thread is extremely funny many lulz were had. but in all seriousness this is totally ok with me, many of times at school have i had to hurry up and scroll past some girls tits or w.e bs or my gf is like wtf are you looking at. good shit david

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Thanks man, I appreciate it more then I could ever show or say, sometimes I forget how great of friends I have, most of them from this great place we call smd.

This is the David I see in every post. I honestly don't understand why everyone hates him.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I used to be the biggest prick sometimes, was always taught to speak my mind, some people don't like that.

I have changed a bunch in the last couple months, I have learned some stuff about life.

I always tried to be fair and objective, but I can be honest and say I wasnt.

Some people pushed the right buttons and I jumped on them for it, some actually deserved the ass ripping they got.

You won't see to much of that anymore, I'm still gonna be firm on the rules and stuff, I'm just not gonna argue or rip people anymore, if you dont like what I enforce, there is the door > let me help you find it.

Thanks for the kind words chris, your a good dude in my book.

Archived