matt402 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 You absolutelly have no idea, I may b drunk a lot, but if youcatcu m7e anytime before 2pm then your absolutelly screwed. My addtess is 1211 albion ave. Fairmont mn 56031. Come get it. ugh fml... ill put up a "legal avatar"... . why did u quote me?
korey_hofer Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 I just see no point to it, ''hey look at my post there is a picture of a chick I don't know, you must know I aint queer now" Maybe if we were on a porn forum or something but a car audio one meh previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 It's real. I'm real. I have nothing to hide. I don't play games and I'm everthing I say I am. I'm cool to people whi are cool with me, if you come at me as a threat, your done. You really have to know who I am. I love people, no homo, but there are a lot of you on this forum that I really enjoy. "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
Winn Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 i dont even know what to say.. You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Winn Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 Your ego reminds me of this guy You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
korey_hofer Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 I don't know whether to laugh or just ignore it previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
hdorre Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 I could only imagine what's being said in chat lol On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
enemyofsilence Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 wtf how did this thread shift gears so fast? lol Team Bass-Hz
corey0928 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 I didn't think Matt402s was that bad but there were definitely some that I thought were too bad. If a younger kid came on and their parents saw they could get super mad and not want their kid coming back
iKidwell Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 I could only imagine what's being said in chat lol Lol chat needs to be mobile, I'm too lazy to put my laptop on my bed c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.