all the ppl saying she deserved this, show me where she had a weapon? she was fightin straight up and when someone runs at u wit a crowbar (looked like a golf club to me) u run. there is no such things as a straight up fight which is bullshit....im actully surprised someone didnt get shot TBH

I thought it was common sense that no one fights fair in the ghetto, period....

she still shouldnt have even been involved in the whole situation and she wouldnt have got clocked... so, i dont think anyone should feel sorry for her..

that is a very good point. but comon a fuckin crowbar. shit im surprised she didnt die...i thought she did at first

Honestly, i deal with people like this alllll the time, even if she did die... i wouldnt be sad.. 1 less ignorant fuck to deal with in the world...

might seem cruel, but acting like that is stupid as hell, and it doesnt impress anyone

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Emergency Medical situation 101.

If someone is laying on the ground twitching from a massive head wound you should do the following.....

A. Take a cell phone pic?

B. Drag them by their legs into a car?

C. Both as depicted in the vid by the group of jackasses?

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

who the fuck is stupid enough to another person with a crowbar??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

all the ppl saying she deserved this, show me where she had a weapon? she was fightin straight up and when someone runs at u wit a crowbar (looked like a golf club to me) u run. there is no such things as a straight up fight which is bullshit....im actully surprised someone didnt get shot TBH

I thought it was common sense that no one fights fair in the ghetto, period....

she still shouldnt have even been involved in the whole situation and she wouldnt have got clocked... so, i dont think anyone should feel sorry for her..

that is a very good point. but comon a fuckin crowbar. shit im surprised she didnt die...i thought she did at first

Honestly, i deal with people like this alllll the time, even if she did die... i wouldnt be sad.. 1 less ignorant fuck to deal with in the world...

might seem cruel, but acting like that is stupid as hell, and it doesnt impress anyone

i could give a fuck either... all im sayin is a crowbar seems a little excessive seeing as the girl was running away. yes she shouldnt have been in the situation but to me she had her back turned....and yea i thought it was mace or someshit in the begining

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

1. Why should a guy have his pants that low 2:18 <_<

2. Of course they would play with her while she is unconscious on the ground twitching... only makes sense for these people

AND 3. I was hoping that a tactical nuke would drop out of the sky and wipeout that whole street and all of them. Our literacy rate would have went up after the nuke. <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

If someone is laying on the ground twitching from a massive head wound you should do the following.....

i ll chose A

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

You have to take into account that none of them have insurance and most probably have outstanding warrants.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

You have to take into account that none of them have insurance and most probably have outstanding warrants.

yea cops come, at least 2 ppl are goin to jail

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas