EclipseChris Posted June 4, 2011 Report Posted June 4, 2011 i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted June 4, 2011 Author Report Posted June 4, 2011 50ft of red, 50 ft of black. So it may not be the update you guys were looking for, but since my final package is going to my grandma's house, 90 miles away, maybe I'll just post pics of what I have under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
tonedeaf Posted June 4, 2011 Report Posted June 4, 2011 Pics of what you have = great idea. My wall should be built by the end of te summer I'm hoping...need alot of overtime to afford it.
Red-navi-916 Posted June 4, 2011 Report Posted June 4, 2011 I know but why the Hell would u foam the wires in noob? When I know u can do it a smart way nd always be able to take em out if u have to. Nvm good luck lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
C-Fizzy Posted June 4, 2011 Author Report Posted June 4, 2011 I know but why the Hell would u foam the wires in noob? When I know u can do it a smart way nd always be able to take em out if u have to. Nvm good luck lol You'd have to see what I'm talking about. Only one person wants sub pics? Hmm. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
RickyFriery97 Posted June 4, 2011 Report Posted June 4, 2011 I want sub pics 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
MrGeo Posted June 4, 2011 Report Posted June 4, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
98crewcab Posted June 4, 2011 Report Posted June 4, 2011 freakin tease.....where are the sub pics......lol 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
C-Fizzy Posted June 4, 2011 Author Report Posted June 4, 2011 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.