Jump to content

C-fizzy's walled Sundown hatchback build


Recommended Posts

Posted

finally gettin the front stage done... I cant wait to see this

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Posted

Ah, beast mids! Proceed...

Dude, did you have the basic sound system in your Celica?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Got a bit of glassing done today..

ceace9de.jpg

00279633.jpg

I have so much more to do tho. :(

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Picked up this bad boy tonight for some temporary bump. $30. Couldn't pass it up.

Now let's see how he likes 4,300 rms :D

41f24b47.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Just read through the build log. Loving it dude. 12 hour days suck donkey dick...im working 12-14 hour days atm and they suck. But work a couple weeks of overtime and the extra cash makes audio better. Keep it up...:wub: it.

Posted

Thanks man. Sadly I lost my job a little while ago. And I've yet to find another job, which is why the build is starting to slow down. I'm running out of funds. Lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I've been tryin with my local shop. They seem to like me a lot and it'd be cool as hell to work with 'em. But they play games with hiring me. Haha

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Picked up this bad boy tonight for some temporary bump. $30. Couldn't pass it up.

Now let's see how he likes 4,300 rms :D

41f24b47.jpg

Which rockford is that?

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 573 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...