Does the forum load slow for everyone else or just me? Most other sites load fast for me so I'm wondering if this site is just slow because of high traffic. I don't know too much about website creating and servers but would it maybe be slow because the site gets too much traffic for the server to handle? If that's true maybe it should be upgraded. I come here a lot and have got a lot of help here from some good people and I plan on coming back here for any problems or anything to just talk about car audio related. So what I'm thinking is maybe we could start a paypal donation type thing to upgrade the server (if that's the problem). With all the help I've got from this place I'd like to give back. :drinks:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Loads pretty quick for me, It's not instant where it blows your hair off but it does load at a nice speed. Firefox4 and 15 down and 13 up so it's not my net lol.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/